FireSniper11

Is there anyway to Change username?

Question

6 answers to this question

The previous reply is correct. Unfortunately there is no way to change your username (ClassiCube server software is not built to accommodate username changes). If you're interested in creating a new username, I'd recommend creating a new account with the username you desire.

14 minutes ago, Panda said:

The previous reply is correct. Unfortunately there is no way to change your username (ClassiCube server software is not built to accommodate username changes). If you're interested in creating a new username, I'd recommend creating a new account with the username you desire.

wellt hx for ur reply, I hope others don't make fun of my cring user

38 minutes ago, Mindcrafterjesse said:

It says on the sign-up page that you can't change your username once you have created your account, so sorry bro, you can't.

thx for reply. I was wondering if there was any way to contact moderator or creator and ask them

10 hours ago, xGamerGabex said:

aw man i want to use my minecraft username i hate this username with my heart and soul

i feel ya man 😭

On 7/29/2024 at 11:58 PM, Panda said:

new email I need (isn't a big problem) but wbu my progress in zombie survival and other servers????