If doom can run on a pregnency test then can it run on a fridge with a screen.

• Agree 3
  • Dumb 2

On 5/3/2024 at 3:15 AM, kingpepsi said:

If doom can run on a pregnency test then can it run on a fridge with a screen.

that has been done 4 years ago you dumb dumb

although good idea to make a server for doom in cc >)

On 6/9/2024 at 12:04 AM, barney86 said:

that has been done 4 years ago you dumb dumb

although good idea to make a server for doom in cc >)

I mean like some madlad made a drive in thingy that runs yt on a big screen so yeah Doom might be possible (although with plugins of course)

20 minutes ago, PeterGriffin0777 said:

I mean like some madlad made a drive in thingy that runs yt on a big screen so yeah Doom might be possible (although with plugins of course)

I mean, there was a video of someone playing Pokémon Red in ClassiCube. It had a screen made of blocks that was updated by the server on the fly, perhaps with BulkBlockUpdates, and it allowed you to send actions via chat, for example, you could say "forward" or "up".

I think Doom in ClassiCube may be able to work in the same way, but I don't think chat commands would be ideal. Instead, I think there should be a controller with Message Blocks or similar.

1 hour ago, August92014 said:

I mean, there was a video of someone playing Pokémon Red in ClassiCube. It had a screen made of blocks that was updated by the server on the fly, perhaps with BulkBlockUpdates, and it allowed you to send actions via chat, for example, you could say "forward" or "up".

I think Doom in ClassiCube may be able to work in the same way, but I don't think chat commands would be ideal. Instead, I think there should be a controller with Message Blocks or similar.

Dont forget about the CEF plugin!

It does not really matter, it's just a way to get input and output at this point with processing done somewhere else.
No fun porting required.