akkivrs

Player griefing badly

Posted (edited)

there is a player called "LUCIJAN2", please be careful, because he will destroy your map or server

he has various names that start with user(number), The mr red slime etc.

and he also is bad using names such as hitlerjugend

Edited by akkivrs
  • Dumb 3

Posted (edited)

Okay?? but you had a nazi themed server and were saying slurs the whole time

I don't do it unless it's well deserved

images.jpgimage.png.188f5501503783a932513bffc51dc68d.png

Edited by LUCIJAN2

1 minute ago, LUCIJAN2 said:

Okay?? but you had a nazi themed server and were saying slurs the whole time

I don't do it unless it's well deserved

images.jpg

I don't even have a server

Just now, akkivrs said:

I don't even have a server

and the name of the server if you wanna check is dellovertime

5 minutes ago, akkivrs said:

and the name of the server if you wanna check is dellovertime

This server seems to be poorly managed, and has verify-names disabled on the server. And the rules state that "Everything ( literally Everything ) is allowed except griefing", which implies slurs, bigotry and harassment are allowed alongside things disallowed by ClassiCube ToS.

Posted (edited)

yeah, thanks for replying, he has many names or accounts and uses them to, well harass players. My friend is dellovertime and he would be devastated. The server when I joined for was a little okay and people, where nice, then it started. I still don't know if the players in the starting were acutally players or him acting. he also came with names such as notch. He is already banned from not awesome 2 realms, and finally please be careful of this player

Edited by akkivrs
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, akkivrs said:

yeah, thanks for replying, he has many names or accounts and uses them to, well harass players. My friend is dellovertime and he would be devastated. The server when I joined for was a little okay and people, where nice, then it started. I still don't know if the players in the starting were acutally players or him acting. he also came with names such as notch. He is already banned from not awesome 2 realms, and finally please be careful of this player

I did not harass anybody, and I don't have any alts.

• Agree 2
  • Asshole 1

you joined with three accounts su**, my, di**, f***lol, in order, when i was telling you to stop griefing with the yellow blocks

• Asshole 1

The server has verify-names disabled which means anyone can join under any name, and thus you should know just because someone is playing under their name doesn't mean it's them. In most cases it's probably someone impersonating them.

1 hour ago, akkivrs said:

there is a player called "LUCIJAN2", please be careful, because he will destroy your map or server

he has various names that start with user(number), The mr red slime etc.

and he also is bad using names such as hitlerjugend

I just noticted one hour later that you mentioned that I was using the names "hitlerjugend" and "The mr red slime", that wasn't me lol. Remember the reason why I grified the server was because it was a NAZI server.

image.png.d038dedca2017c2329a198e50d5c71d1.png

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LUCIJAN2 said:

I just noticted one hour later that you mentioned that I was using the names "hitlerjugend" and "The mr red slime", that wasn't me lol. Remember the reason why I grified the server was because it was a NAZI server.

image.png.d038dedca2017c2329a198e50d5c71d1.png

look you could have just warned or start a forum like me, but you chose to greif, but whatever, i want to make friends, and I hope you can reverse the grief, and give the server another chance. Talk to dell over time and complain, and I hope we can make friends👍

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, akkivrs said:

Talk to dell over time and complain

They won't do anything as the rules allow that. Basically it's best advice to not play on that server as it's a platform for hate speech.

we can try giving it a chance, but if that happens again we should not join it

The crazy part is that:

1. No verify-names

2. If the rules don't say anything against what he is doing, then he probably isn't doing anything wrong and plus, as icanttellyou stated before, people could be impersonating, and how do you know he has alts if you have little evidence or even their ips.

3. If you don't like the server, leave the server.

4. If the owner really gave a sh*t, they would have banned or even ip-banned him.