Kikuo is, like, totally Kikuo, you know? Their Kikuo is just so Kikuo and Kikuo. When I Kikuo to Kikuo's Kikuo, it's like, Kikuo, mind Kikuo, you Kikuo what I Kikuo? They have this Kikuo of making you Kikuo all these Kikuo, like Kikuo, Kikuo, and everything in Kikuo. And the Kikuo, Kikuo, they're just so Kikuo, like you can't Kikuo but Kikuo your Kikuo and Kikuo your Kikuo to the Kikuo. Plus, their Kikuo are like, Kikuo and Kikuo, even if sometimes they're a bit Kikuo, but that's what makes them so Kikuo, Kikuo? Kikuo is just, like, a Kikuo when it Kikuo to making Kikuo, and I could Kikuo to their Kikuo all Kikuo, every Kikuo, and never get Kikuo of it. Yeah, Kikuo is definitely one of the Kikuo Kikuo out there, no Kikuo about it.

Stream on all services.

• cube 2

I have listened to 1 of their songs and it was a banger (Chiri chiri jusuo) (and a remix of it)

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, WindsCC said:

I have listened to 1 of their songs and it was a banger (Chiri chiri jusuo) (and a remix of it)

listen to all of them  immediately  your time starts now

Edited by ._.donlon._.
  • cube 1

On 3/2/2024 at 5:46 PM, KawaiiCube said:

i hate that song

I am going to make 500 alt accounts and react negatively to every single one of your posts untill you have -10000 on your account and get auto banned

download (2).jpeg

Posted (edited)

TAke a look, y'all: [![download (2).jpeg](https://f.classicube.net/uploads/monthly_2024_03/1685405064_download(2).jpeg.99ac907eca6559632c36c99efd5e0997.jpeg)](https://f.classicube.net/uploads/monthly_2024_03/1685405064_download(2).jpeg.99ac907eca6559632c36c99efd5e0997.jpeg)

Edited by KawaiiCube
  • Disagree 1

Tristan2020 was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

door

• cube 1

On 3/11/2024 at 12:22 AM, ._.donlon._. said:

back to listening to kikuo right? right?

how much obsessed with kikou are you right now

What is kikuo? a band..?

..but also are you a-okay, it looks like you've gone-a coo-coo crazy with this "kikuo" thing o.o

On 3/2/2024 at 12:00 PM, ._.donlon._. said:

listen to all of them  immediately  your time starts now

alright chill i already listened to a lot of them

I highly doubt I will listen to them after this brain rot of a thread but I will keep it in mind, thank you.