Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uLumia

Can't run an already built version or build ClassiCube on postmarketOS based on Alpine Linux

Question

I have postmarketOS 23.06 installed which is based on Alpine Linux 3.18 on the ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX
It is a x86 tablet and I use the OS for x86_64
and this distribution uses musl, not glibc and not gnu core utils, but busybox
If you try to run the latest release from the website it says:

Spoiler

asus-me176c:/opt/ClassiCube$ ./ClassiCube 
-ash: ./ClassiCube: not found
asus-me176c:/opt/ClassiCube$ bash ClassiCube 
ClassiCube: ClassiCube: cannot execute binary file
asus-me176c:/opt/ClassiCube$ sh ClassiCube 
ClassiCube: line 5: syntax error: unexpected ")"
asus-me176c:/opt/ClassiCube$ ash ClassiCube 
ClassiCube: line 5: syntax error: unexpected ")"
asus-me176c:/opt/ClassiCube$

And if you try to built it, it will:

Spoiler

asus-me176c:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$ gcc *.c -o ClassiCube -rdynamic -lm -lpthread -lX11 -lXi -lGL -ldl
Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'GL_SetupVbColoured_Range':
Graphics_GL1.c:643:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 643 |         _glVertexPointer(3, GL_FLOAT,          SIZEOF_VERTEX_COLOURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
     |                                                                        ^
Graphics_GL1.c:644:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 644 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,   SIZEOF_VERTEX_COLOURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'GL_SetupVbTextured_Range':
Graphics_GL1.c:649:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 649 |         _glVertexPointer(3,  GL_FLOAT,         SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
Graphics_GL1.c:650:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 650 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,   SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c:651:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 651 |         _glTexCoordPointer(2, GL_FLOAT,        SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 16));
Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'Gfx_DrawIndexedTris_T2fC4b':
Graphics_GL1.c:700:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 700 |         _glVertexPointer(3, GL_FLOAT,        SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
     |                                                                      ^
Graphics_GL1.c:701:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 701 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c:702:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 702 |         _glTexCoordPointer(2, GL_FLOAT,      SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 16));
In file included from Http_Worker.c:3:
_HttpBase.h: In function 'HttpRequest_Free':
_HttpBase.h:17:25: warning: passing argument 1 of 'Mem_Free' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  17 |         Mem_Free(request->error);
     |                  ~~~~~~~^~~~~~~
In file included from _HttpBase.h:3:
Platform.h:140:29: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'const char *'
 140 | CC_API void  Mem_Free(void* mem);
     |                       ~~~~~~^~~
Http_Worker.c: In function 'HttpBackend_Do':
Http_Worker.c:409:29: warning: passing argument 1 of 'Mem_Free' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
 409 |                 Mem_Free(req->error);
     |                          ~~~^~~~~~~
Platform.h:140:29: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'const char *'
Logger.c:369:10: fatal error: execinfo.h: No such file or directory
 369 | #include <execinfo.h>
     |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
Resources.c: In function 'SoundPatcher_WriteWav':
Resources.c:211:39: warning: passing argument 2 of 'Stream_Write' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
 211 |                 res = Stream_Write(s, samples, count * 2);
     |                                       ^~~~~~~
     |                                       |
     |                                       cc_int16 * {aka short int *}
In file included from Resources.c:7:
Stream.h:44:65: note: expected 'const cc_uint8 *' {aka 'const unsigned char *'} but argument is of type 'cc_int16 *' {aka 'short int *'}
  44 | CC_API cc_result Stream_Write(struct Stream* s, const cc_uint8* buffer, cc_uint32 count);
     |                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
Resources.c: At top level:
Resources.c:416:73: warning: initialization discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
 416 |         { "animations.txt", RESOURCE_TYPE_CONST, sizeof(ANIMS_TXT) - 1, (const cc_uint8*)ANIMS_TXT },
     |                                                                         ^
Window_X11.c: In function 'Window_GetWindowState':
Window_X11.c:397:47: warning: passing argument 12 of 'XGetWindowProperty' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
 397 |                 &prop_format, &items, &after, &data);
     |                                               ^~~~~
     |                                               |
     |                                               Atom ** {aka long unsigned int **}
In file included from Window_X11.c:10:
/usr/include/X11/Xlib.h:2702:5: note: expected 'unsigned char **' but argument is of type 'Atom **' {aka 'long unsigned int **'}
2702 |     unsigned char**     /* prop_return */
     |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
asus-me176c:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$

All dependencies for the build are set
At that: asus-me176c:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$ find /usr/include -name "*execinfo*"
There is nothing in the repositories called execinfo

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

There's no libexecinfo or libexecinfo-dev package?

I wrote that no:

Spoiler

asus-me176c:~$ sudo apk search libexecinfo
[sudo] password for user:  
asus-me176c:~$ sudo apk search libexecinfo-dev
asus-me176c:~$ sudo apk add libexecinfo
ERROR: unable to select packages:
 libexecinfo (no such package):
   required by: world[libexecinfo]
asus-me176c:~$ sudo apk add libexecinfo-dev
ERROR: unable to select packages:
 libexecinfo-dev (no such package):
   required by: world[libexecinfo-dev]
asus-me176c:~$

But some people on earlier releases of Alpine encountered this problem and solved it by installing these packages from the repository
It is logical to assume that they were in older versions and now they were removed for some reason

2 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

There's no libexecinfo or libexecinfo-dev package?

Installed libexecinfo-1.1-r1.apk , libexecinfo-dev-1.1-r1.apk and libexecinfo-static-1.1-r1.apk with Alpine Linux 3.16 because it was the last release that contained them and now

Spoiler

asus-me176c:/tmp/ClassiCube/src$ gcc *.c -o ClassiCube -rdynamic -lm -lpthread -lX11 -lXi -lGL -ldl

Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'GL_SetupVbColoured_Range':
Graphics_GL1.c:643:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 643 |         _glVertexPointer(3, GL_FLOAT,          SIZEOF_VERTEX_COLOURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
Graphics_GL1.c:644:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 644 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,   SIZEOF_VERTEX_COLOURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'GL_SetupVbTextured_Range':
Graphics_GL1.c:649:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 649 |         _glVertexPointer(3,  GL_FLOAT,         SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
Graphics_GL1.c:650:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 650 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,   SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c:651:72: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 651 |         _glTexCoordPointer(2, GL_FLOAT,        SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 16));
Graphics_GL1.c: In function 'Gfx_DrawIndexedTris_T2fC4b':
Graphics_GL1.c:700:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 700 |         _glVertexPointer(3, GL_FLOAT,        SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset));
Graphics_GL1.c:701:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 701 |         _glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 12));
Graphics_GL1.c:702:70: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
 702 |         _glTexCoordPointer(2, GL_FLOAT,      SIZEOF_VERTEX_TEXTURED, (void*)(VB_PTR + offset + 16));
In file included from Http_Worker.c:3:
_HttpBase.h: In function 'HttpRequest_Free':
_HttpBase.h:17:25: warning: passing argument 1 of 'Mem_Free' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  17 |         Mem_Free(request->error);
     |                  ~~~~~~~^~~~~~~
In file included from _HttpBase.h:3:
Http_Worker.c: In function 'HttpBackend_Do':
Http_Worker.c:409:29: warning: passing argument 1 of 'Mem_Free' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
 409 |                 Mem_Free(req->error);
     |                          ~~~^~~~~~~
Resources.c: In function 'SoundPatcher_WriteWav':
Resources.c:211:39: warning: passing argument 2 of 'Stream_Write' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
 211 |                 res = Stream_Write(s, samples, count * 2);
     |                                       ^~~~~~~
     |                                       |
     |                                       cc_int16 * {aka short int *}
In file included from Resources.c:7:
Stream.h:44:65: note: expected 'const cc_uint8 *' {aka 'const unsigned char *'} but argument is of type 'cc_int16 *' {aka 'short int *'}
  44 | CC_API cc_result Stream_Write(struct Stream* s, const cc_uint8* buffer, cc_uint32 count);
     |                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
Resources.c: At top level:
Resources.c:416:73: warning: initialization discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
 416 |         { "animations.txt", RESOURCE_TYPE_CONST, sizeof(ANIMS_TXT) - 1, (const cc_uint8*)ANIMS_TXT },
     |                                                                         ^
Window_X11.c: In function 'Window_GetWindowState':
Window_X11.c:397:47: warning: passing argument 12 of 'XGetWindowProperty' from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
 397 |                 &prop_format, &items, &after, &data);
     |                                               ^~~~~
     |                                               |
     |                                               Atom ** {aka long unsigned int **}
In file included from Window_X11.c:10:
/usr/include/X11/Xlib.h:2702:5: note: expected 'unsigned char **' but argument is of type 'Atom **' {aka 'long unsigned int **'}
2702 |     unsigned char**     /* prop_return */
     |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/12.2.1/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld: /tmp/ccKBegPH.o: in function `Logger_Backtrace':
Logger.c:(.text+0x8f9): undefined reference to `backtrace'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

26 minutes ago, uLumia said:

Installed libexecinfo-1.1-r1.apk , libexecinfo-dev-1.1-r1.apk and libexecinfo-static-1.1-r1.apk with Alpine Linux 3.16 because it was the last release that contained them and now

Reveal hidden contents

You'll also probably need to also pass -lexecinfo on the command line

(And of the latest commit, I've also added builtin stacktrace functionality that may work which doesn't need an external library like libexecinfo - can be tried with -DCC_BACKTRACE_BUILTIN)

43 minutes ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

You'll also probably need to also pass -lexecinfo on the command line

(And of the latest commit, I've also added builtin stacktrace functionality that may work which doesn't need an external library like libexecinfo - can be tried with -DCC_BACKTRACE_BUILTIN)

Both of these are built and run, but when I click Singleplayer the application (not the whole screen) flashes completely black for a second and then nothing happens
ClassiCube is built with -lexecinfo
And ClassiCube2 is built with -DCC_BACKTRACE_BUILTIN

Spoiler

/tmp/ClassiCube/src $ ./ClassiCube
Starting ClassiCube 1.3.5 ..
Falling back to glXChooseVisual.
Created window (visual id: 000001E9)
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Book R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Condensed Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Book R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Math TeX Gyre R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuMathTeXGyre.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Serif Book R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSerif.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Oblique I = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Oblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed Bold Oblique Z = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-BoldOblique.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans ExtraLight R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans-ExtraLight.ttf,0
Face: DejaVu Sans Condensed R = /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif B = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerif-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols Thin R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Thin.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols Medium R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Medium.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif Z = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerif-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols Black R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Black.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Mono R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansMono-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Math R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansMath-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols B = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols SemiBold R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-SemiBold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif I = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerif-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerif-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif Display Z = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerifDisplay-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif Display R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerifDisplay-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif Display B = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerifDisplay-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols ExtraBold R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-ExtraBold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols ExtraLight R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-ExtraLight.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols Light R = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols-Light.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Symbols 2 X = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansSymbols2-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Mono B = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSansMono-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Noto Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Noto Serif Display I = /usr/share/fonts/noto/NotoSerifDisplay-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Black R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Black.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Semibold Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-SemiboldIt.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Medium R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Medium.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-LightIt.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Black Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-BlackIt.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Semibold R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Semibold.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Light R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Light.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro B = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Bold.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-Regular.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro ExtraLight Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-ExtraLightIt.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Medium Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-MediumIt.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro I = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-It.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro ExtraLight R = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-ExtraLight.otf,0
Face: Source Code Pro Z = /usr/share/fonts/OTF/SourceCodePro-BoldIt.otf,0
Face: Open Sans Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-LightItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans ExtraBold Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-ExtraBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Z = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-BoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans SemiBold R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-SemiBold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Regular R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedRegular.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans B = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-Bold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed ExtraBold Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedExtraBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Bold Italic Z = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed ExtraBold R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedExtraBold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans ExtraBold R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-ExtraBold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-Italic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Light R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-Light.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Light R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedLight.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed SemiBold Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedSemiBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans SemiBold Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-SemiBoldItalic.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Bold B = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedBold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-Regular.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed SemiBold R = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedSemiBold.ttf,0
Face: Open Sans Condensed Light Italic I = /usr/share/fonts/opensans/OpenSans-CondensedLightItalic.ttf,0
Face: Cantarell R = /usr/share/fonts/cantarell/Cantarell-VF.otf,0
Adding http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
Fetching http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 1011 ms (94 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)
Adding http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
Adding http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/50/50a59a4f56e4046701b758ddbb1c1587efa4cadf (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/74/74da65c99aa578486efa7b69983d3533e14c0d6e (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/14/14ae57a6bce3d4254daa8be2b098c2d99743cc3f (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/df/df1ff11b79757432c5c3f279e5ecde7b63ceda64 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ce/ceaaaa1d57dfdfbb0bd4da5ea39628b42897a687 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dd/dd85fb564e96ee2dbd4754f711ae9deb08a169f9 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5e/5e7d63e75c6e042f452bc5e151276911ef92fed8 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5f/5fd568d724ba7d53911b6cccf5636f859d2662e8 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/56/56c1d0ac0de2265018b2c41cb571cc6631101484 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c63f2a3681832dc32d206f6830360bfe94b5bfc (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/55/55da1856e77cfd31a7e8c3d358e1f856c5583198 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/41/41cbf5dd08e951ad65883854e74d2e034929f572 (type 0)
Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/c0.30_01c/client/54622801f5ef1bcc1549a842c5b04cb5d5583005/client.jar (type 0)Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.ne
t/86/86cb1bb0c45625b18e00a64098cd425a38f6d3f2 (type 0)

Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/f7/f7d7e5c7089c9b45fa5d1b31542eb455fad995db (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c7b1005d4926f6a2e2387a41ab1fb48a72f18e98 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e8/e8b89f316f3e9989a87f6e6ff12db9abe0f8b09f (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c3/c3b3797d04cb9640e1d3a72d5e96edb410388fa3 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/48/48f7e1bb098abd36b9760cca27b9d4391a23de26 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/7b/7bf3553a4fe41a0078f4988a13d6e1ed8663ef4c (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9e/9e59c3650c6c3fc0a475f1b753b2fcfef430bf81 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/0f/0fa4234797f336ada4e3735e013e44d1099afe57 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c75589cc0087069f387de127dd1499580498738e (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/37/37afa06f97d58767a1cd1382386db878be1532dd (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e9/e9bab7d3d15541f0aaa93fad31ad37fd07e03a6c (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/58/5887d10234c4f244ec5468080412f3e6ef9522f3 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/a4/a4bc069321a96236fde04a3820664cc23b2ea619 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e2/e26fa3036cdab4c2264ceb19e1cd197a2a510227 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/4e/4e094ed8dfa98656d8fec52a7d20c5ee6098b6ad (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c92f697142ae320584bf64c0d54381d59703528 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/8f/8f23c02475d388b23e5faa680eafe6b991d7a9d4 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/36/363545a76277e5e47538b2dd3a0d6aa4f7a87d34 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9b/9bc2a84d0aa98113fc52609976fae8fc88ea6333 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/98/98102533e6085617a2962157b4f3658f59aea018 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/45/45b2aef7b5049e81b39b58f8d631563fadcc778b (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dc/dc66978374a46ab2b87db6472804185824868095 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/72/7274a2231ed4544a37e599b7b014e589e5377094 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/87/87c47bda3645c68f18a49e83cbf06e5302d087ff (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ad7d770b7fff3b64121f75bd60cecfc4866d1cd6 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5f/5fd568d724ba7d53911b6cccf5636f859d2662e8 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/56/56c1d0ac0de2265018b2c41cb571cc6631101484 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c63f2a3681832dc32d206f6830360bfe94b5bfc (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/55/55da1856e77cfd31a7e8c3d358e1f856c5583198 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/41/41cbf5dd08e951ad65883854e74d2e034929f572 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/86/86cb1bb0c45625b18e00a64098cd425a38f6d3f2 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/f7/f7d7e5c7089c9b45fa5d1b31542eb455fad995db (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c7b1005d4926f6a2e2387a41ab1fb48a72f18e98 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e8/e8b89f316f3e9989a87f6e6ff12db9abe0f8b09f (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c3/c3b3797d04cb9640e1d3a72d5e96edb410388fa3 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/48/48f7e1bb098abd36b9760cca27b9d4391a23de26 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/7b/7bf3553a4fe41a0078f4988a13d6e1ed8663ef4c (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9e/9e59c3650c6c3fc0a475f1b753b2fcfef430bf81 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/0f/0fa4234797f336ada4e3735e013e44d1099afe57 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c75589cc0087069f387de127dd1499580498738e (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/37/37afa06f97d58767a1cd1382386db878be1532dd (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e9/e9bab7d3d15541f0aaa93fad31ad37fd07e03a6c (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/58/5887d10234c4f244ec5468080412f3e6ef9522f3 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/a4/a4bc069321a96236fde04a3820664cc23b2ea619 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e2/e26fa3036cdab4c2264ceb19e1cd197a2a510227 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/4e/4e094ed8dfa98656d8fec52a7d20c5ee6098b6ad (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c92f697142ae320584bf64c0d54381d59703528 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/8f/8f23c02475d388b23e5faa680eafe6b991d7a9d4 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/36/363545a76277e5e47538b2dd3a0d6aa4f7a87d34 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9b/9bc2a84d0aa98113fc52609976fae8fc88ea6333 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/98/98102533e6085617a2962157b4f3658f59aea018 (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/45/45b2aef7b5049e81b39b58f8d631563fadcc778b (type 0)
Adding https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dc/dc66978374a46ab2b87db6472804185824868095 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 709 ms (297776 bytes)
Fetching http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/1.6.2/client/b6cb68afde1d9cf4a20cbf27fa90d0828bf440a4/client.jar (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 5501 ms (4731988 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/terrain-patch2.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 75 ms (2612 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/gui.png (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 46 ms (16125 bytes)
Fetching http://static.classicube.net/default.zip (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 77 ms (84041 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/50/50a59a4f56e4046701b758ddbb1c1587efa4cadf (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 2927 ms (2530812 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/74/74da65c99aa578486efa7b69983d3533e14c0d6e (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 1965 ms (1976731 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/14/14ae57a6bce3d4254daa8be2b098c2d99743cc3f (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 2396 ms (2232651 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/df/df1ff11b79757432c5c3f279e5ecde7b63ceda64 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 1678 ms (1972217 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ce/ceaaaa1d57dfdfbb0bd4da5ea39628b42897a687 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 2101 ms (1754429 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dd/dd85fb564e96ee2dbd4754f711ae9deb08a169f9 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 2638 ms (1923269 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5e/5e7d63e75c6e042f452bc5e151276911ef92fed8 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 3222 ms (2558252 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5f/5fd568d724ba7d53911b6cccf5636f859d2662e8 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 108 ms (4832 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/56/56c1d0ac0de2265018b2c41cb571cc6631101484 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 75 ms (4862 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c63f2a3681832dc32d206f6830360bfe94b5bfc (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 79 ms (4897 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/55/55da1856e77cfd31a7e8c3d358e1f856c5583198 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 67 ms (4844 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/41/41cbf5dd08e951ad65883854e74d2e034929f572 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 71 ms (7468 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/86/86cb1bb0c45625b18e00a64098cd425a38f6d3f2 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (7691 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/f7/f7d7e5c7089c9b45fa5d1b31542eb455fad995db (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 71 ms (7194 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c7b1005d4926f6a2e2387a41ab1fb48a72f18e98 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 69 ms (7163 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e8/e8b89f316f3e9989a87f6e6ff12db9abe0f8b09f (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 67 ms (6851 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c3/c3b3797d04cb9640e1d3a72d5e96edb410388fa3 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (7501 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/48/48f7e1bb098abd36b9760cca27b9d4391a23de26 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 75 ms (6905 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/7b/7bf3553a4fe41a0078f4988a13d6e1ed8663ef4c (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 86 ms (6728 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9e/9e59c3650c6c3fc0a475f1b753b2fcfef430bf81 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 106 ms (5543 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/0f/0fa4234797f336ada4e3735e013e44d1099afe57 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 89 ms (5553 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c75589cc0087069f387de127dd1499580498738e (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 98 ms (5552 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/37/37afa06f97d58767a1cd1382386db878be1532dd (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 119 ms (5491 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e9/e9bab7d3d15541f0aaa93fad31ad37fd07e03a6c (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 74 ms (6532 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/58/5887d10234c4f244ec5468080412f3e6ef9522f3 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 81 ms (6567 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/a4/a4bc069321a96236fde04a3820664cc23b2ea619 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 81 ms (6540 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e2/e26fa3036cdab4c2264ceb19e1cd197a2a510227 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 71 ms (6501 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/4e/4e094ed8dfa98656d8fec52a7d20c5ee6098b6ad (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 76 ms (6695 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c92f697142ae320584bf64c0d54381d59703528 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 74 ms (6728 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/8f/8f23c02475d388b23e5faa680eafe6b991d7a9d4 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 91 ms (6627 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/36/363545a76277e5e47538b2dd3a0d6aa4f7a87d34 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 88 ms (6516 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9b/9bc2a84d0aa98113fc52609976fae8fc88ea6333 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 85 ms (6541 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/98/98102533e6085617a2962157b4f3658f59aea018 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 77 ms (6294 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/45/45b2aef7b5049e81b39b58f8d631563fadcc778b (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 70 ms (6604 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dc/dc66978374a46ab2b87db6472804185824868095 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 74 ms (6817 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/72/7274a2231ed4544a37e599b7b014e589e5377094 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 85 ms (7443 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/87/87c47bda3645c68f18a49e83cbf06e5302d087ff (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 188 ms (7532 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ad7d770b7fff3b64121f75bd60cecfc4866d1cd6 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (7592 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/5f/5fd568d724ba7d53911b6cccf5636f859d2662e8 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 72 ms (4832 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/56/56c1d0ac0de2265018b2c41cb571cc6631101484 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 90 ms (4862 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c63f2a3681832dc32d206f6830360bfe94b5bfc (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 70 ms (4897 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/55/55da1856e77cfd31a7e8c3d358e1f856c5583198 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 66 ms (4844 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/41/41cbf5dd08e951ad65883854e74d2e034929f572 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 82 ms (7468 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/86/86cb1bb0c45625b18e00a64098cd425a38f6d3f2 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 105 ms (7691 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/f7/f7d7e5c7089c9b45fa5d1b31542eb455fad995db (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 88 ms (7194 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c7b1005d4926f6a2e2387a41ab1fb48a72f18e98 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 78 ms (7163 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e8/e8b89f316f3e9989a87f6e6ff12db9abe0f8b09f (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 73 ms (6851 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c3/c3b3797d04cb9640e1d3a72d5e96edb410388fa3 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 75 ms (7501 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/48/48f7e1bb098abd36b9760cca27b9d4391a23de26 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 76 ms (6905 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/7b/7bf3553a4fe41a0078f4988a13d6e1ed8663ef4c (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 77 ms (6728 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9e/9e59c3650c6c3fc0a475f1b753b2fcfef430bf81 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 88 ms (5543 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/0f/0fa4234797f336ada4e3735e013e44d1099afe57 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 91 ms (5553 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/c7/c75589cc0087069f387de127dd1499580498738e (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 78 ms (5552 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/37/37afa06f97d58767a1cd1382386db878be1532dd (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 67 ms (5491 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e9/e9bab7d3d15541f0aaa93fad31ad37fd07e03a6c (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 74 ms (6532 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/58/5887d10234c4f244ec5468080412f3e6ef9522f3 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 73 ms (6567 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/a4/a4bc069321a96236fde04a3820664cc23b2ea619 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (6540 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/e2/e26fa3036cdab4c2264ceb19e1cd197a2a510227 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 94 ms (6501 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/4e/4e094ed8dfa98656d8fec52a7d20c5ee6098b6ad (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (6695 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9c/9c92f697142ae320584bf64c0d54381d59703528 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 72 ms (6728 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/8f/8f23c02475d388b23e5faa680eafe6b991d7a9d4 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 67 ms (6627 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/36/363545a76277e5e47538b2dd3a0d6aa4f7a87d34 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 82 ms (6516 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/9b/9bc2a84d0aa98113fc52609976fae8fc88ea6333 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 76 ms (6541 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/98/98102533e6085617a2962157b4f3658f59aea018 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 70 ms (6294 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/45/45b2aef7b5049e81b39b58f8d631563fadcc778b (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 85 ms (6604 bytes)
Fetching https://resources.download.minecraft.net/dc/dc66978374a46ab2b87db6472804185824868095 (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 68 ms (6817 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
playing music file: audio/calm1.ogg
Exit message received.
/tmp/ClassiCube/src $  

Spoiler

/tmp/ClassiCube/src $ ./ClassiCube2
Adding http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
Fetching http://cs.classicube.net/client/builds.json (type 0)
HTTP: result 0 (http 200) in 1002 ms (94 bytes)
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
Going back to sleep...
playing music file: audio/hal3.ogg
Exit message received.
/tmp/ClassiCube/src $  

1 hour ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

Does glxgears (from mesa-demos package I think) work properly?

Yes 
It uses Intel Atom Z3745 and integrated HD Graphics which is supported by mesa
And it's about the same performance as the HD Graphics in Ivy Bridge and Haswell