Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friendlyscout1

DeadNova NetWork Parkour Contest Winners!

Thank you everyone who precipitated in the DeadNova Network Parkour Making Contest and helped make this possible! Now, onto the winners!

1st: Larin! Excellent map with many jumps and places to go. Really great map and would 100% recommend to people who would like to get better at parkour! 9/10!

2nd: MESYETI! Great map with pools of lava and many great jumps. Only problem is that it is unfinished but besides that great map!  8/10!

3rd: JaviPlayz! Great map and my fav out of all off them, but the other ones were more appeling to me. Great map for doing parkour! 7/10!

4th: Rainb0wSkeppy! Great map that is very annoying becasue there is blocks above and hard to see where to go. Took me awile to figure out. LOL! 6/10

5th: PopU! Great map with long stone brich bridge at the begining. Dropper at the end that's preety difficult to land. 5/10!

The rest are really hard to put into places because they had little effort of little to nothing inside the map.

Prizes consist of:

1st: Rank up, map featured in autual server, and 100,00 coins!

2nd: Rank up and 90,000 coins

3rd: u chose (he admin above me, he has everythiong that i have!)

4th: Rank up and 60,000 coins.

5th: Rank up and 50,000 coins.

Everyone else gets 1,000 coins.

Thank you everyone and ill so you guys/girls another day.

-Friendlyscout1

The /TP command is used several times in the maps of the authors you listed on the server. However, I found it interesting that I can't use any of them and that it's restricted to Operator. You should probably fix it by using an air /portal  block instead of the message blocks. I also find it interesting that there are shit themes in all those maps but well, they are easy and pretty decent parkours anyways.

44 minutes ago, spicycomboevade said:

The /TP command is used several times in the maps of the authors you listed on the server. However, I found it interesting that I can't use any of them and that it's restricted to Operator. You should probably fix it by using an air /portal  block instead of the message blocks. I also find it interesting that there are shit themes in all those maps but well, they are easy and pretty decent parkours anyways.

its fixed now

Congrats to all the winners! hope to see you in the next event!