Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazingjayonn33

Head not Turning all the way

Question

Hi So I just downloaded classicube on my Chromebook and was finna play until the game was broken i wasn't playing it from the web i downloaded it And when i get in a game my mouse messes up i try to turn my head and it turned a little than stops like its stuck and i went full-screen still didn't work and everytime i turn it it makes my mouse leave the game page and goes out of the application  and its been anoying me i looked up how to fix it for almost 2 hours tryed stuff still nothing I really need help im trying to make a server also Please Text me Back when u have a answer ASAP Please!!

10 answers to this question

if your mouse moves out of the game window, something's definitely wrong with something

Just now, Amazingjayonn33 said:

Please Help!!

i'm not very experienced with chromebooks, can you tell me what version chrome is on?

3 minutes ago, Nividim said:

i'm not very experienced with chromebooks, can you tell me what version chrome is on?

Its Version 85.0.4183.133

1 minute ago, Amazingjayonn33 said:

Its Version 85.0.4183.133

okay, what FPS do you usually get?

1 minute ago, Amazingjayonn33 said:

Random back and forth mostly 40 50 60

i'm gonna try CC on Chromium 85.0.4183.133 to see if i have the same problem, hold on

1 minute ago, Nividim said:

i'm gonna try CC on Chromium 85.0.4183.133 to see if i have the same problem, hold on

damnit, gotta go to sleep

4 minutes ago, Nividim said:

damnit, gotta go to sleep

its fine do u have like sometime we can chat on discord 

or

what

I have the version you're on, and i don't see my head getting stuck, instead i see the head teleporting.

I think the problem you are having is the mouse not staying in the screen? I can't really tell what you said through your description that you wrote. 

But if I am correct, and you want the cursor to be locked into the game, go over to 

chrome://flags/#exo-pointer-lock

and click enable. You also need to restart the computer for it to work.