ahmetd224

Classicube crashes on Winlator

Question

How to fix ClassiCube not working on Winlator?

so I have a problem about winlator, and when I click "singleplayer" it opens the window however it immediately crashes (not just the game but the whole app). idk why, are there any ways I could fix this? cuz I don't have a computer :P

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, ahmetd224 said:

How to fix ClassiCube not working on Winlator?

so I have a problem about winlator, and when I click "singleplayer" it opens the window however it immediately crashes (not just the game but the whole app). idk why, are there any ways I could fix this? cuz I don't have a computer 😛

there are a multitude of termux+wine scripts out there - mobox, box64droid, etc. try whatever works best for you, or wait for Cassia to be released

3 minutes ago, thetruebrew said:

... but then why are you using winulator? even though you dont have a pc, there is still lacking support and from what i know, classicube on wine isnt being actively tested sooooo... your kinda out of luck

winlator and winulator are two different apps

1 minute ago, thetruebrew said:

theres an Android version y'know and it works great

well thx but i know about this lol

... but then why are you using winulator? even though you dont have a pc, there is still lacking support and from what i know, classicube on wine isnt being actively tested sooooo... your kinda out of luck