When did ClassiCube die? It's very sad to join on this account (sadly forgot my other one, my name was "Xotiic") and see how empty all the servers are. I made so many memories on this cool game, and i thank and appreciate the Devs and whoever else contributed to making this site as great as it was when i was playing. I really hope one day it might pick up it's former glory and i might return to have some more fun. But until then, byebye :) 

August-October-November has always had the lowest number of players. This happens every year, most likely because of school starting, and then goes back up the rest of the year.
ClassiCube is still going strong and is the most popular it has ever been since it started in 2013. We still hit on average, even now in the low part of the year, 30~ players a day across all servers at peak.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

On 11/7/2023 at 11:08 AM, 123DontMessWitMe said:

August-October-November has always had the lowest number of players. This happens every year, most likely because of school starting, and then goes back up the rest of the year.
ClassiCube is still going strong and is the most popular it has ever been since it started in 2013. We still hit on average, even now in the low part of the year, 30~ players a day across all servers at peak.

Hm yea that does make sense. Sorry for the slight misunderstanding. 
I was led to thinking it was dead due to the couple times i've joined recently when it was, well, pretty empty. Guess it was just some unlucky joins. 
What i said about appreciating the devs and contributors to the game (like you) still stands though. Thanks for the explanation!!