Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Hayden_

Molecular Science in ClassiCube!

screenshot_2023-06-11-01-06-27.png.7be4ed21be3fe49c494f310389123424.png

The above image is a fairly accurate representation of chemical substances as blocks in ClassiCube. Some liberties have been taken to create this build, mainly: Stone (CaCO3) is correct assuming the type of rock is chalk; Glass (SiO2) is correct assuming the type of glass is made from silicon dioxide sand; TNT (C7H5N3O6) is correct — however, as its pure chemical representation, it would be in a powdered form rather than boxed up in a container like the Minecraft block; Wood is not correct, as the chemical formula (C6H10O5)n is for cellulose — however, (C6H10O5)n is the closest representation of wood you can get to as a singular chemical formula, and I did want to include it in my build.

I hope you enjoyed this creative insight. If you want to take a look at the build yourself, and expand on these by building your own, head over to New The30s on the ClassiCube server list. The build mentioned in located on world14, which is currently the main world — therefore, you should be able to locate it easily. Everyone is welcome, even if you think you're not. Thank you for reading this, and have a great time! Peace and love.

Update: changed (C6H10O5)n from Wood to White Cotton as using that block is much more accurate.