Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sussussus

Super Mario 64

So this is not a question or anything but since Super Mario 64 PC Port and ClassiCube uses a similar amount of C coding,is it possible to borrow over some features from SM64(such as BLJ for speedrunning ClassiCube)?

By the way,anyone here satisfied with the SM64 OST much as i do?

7 minutes ago, sussussus said:

So this is not a question or anything but since Super Mario 64 PC Port and ClassiCube uses a similar amount of C coding,is it possible to borrow over some features from SM64(such as BLJ for speedrunning ClassiCube)?

By the way,anyone here satisfied with the SM64 OST much as i do?

ah yes code from some program will work 100% in a completely different program

sussussus was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

1 hour ago, yedit said:

ah yes code from some program will work 100% in a completely different program

maybe

24 minutes ago, sussussus said:

maybe

no not maybe that just doesnt happen ever

I am no where near being a professional programmer, but i can say that this is the dumbest post i have seen yet. Just because something is made in the same programming language(c or c++ in this case) does NOT mean you can just reuse a function or some portion of code. Since you used the backwards long jump(BLJ) as an example, i can say with full confidence that you would have to reprogram the physics engine in Classicube to do that. Good lord, it sounds like a nightmare just setting up a workspace to do that in...

10 hours ago, ItzSgtTanker said:

I am no where near being a professional programmer, but i can say that this is the dumbest post i have seen yet. Just because something is made in the same programming language(c or c++ in this case) does NOT mean you can just reuse a function or some portion of code. Since you used the backwards long jump(BLJ) as an example, i can say with full confidence that you would have to reprogram the physics engine in Classicube to do that. Good lord, it sounds like a nightmare just setting up a workspace to do that in...

yes you must need to reprogram to it,you cant just copy paste codes you know