Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatGoateeZoey

Classicfied Pre-Texture Update Textures pack

have you ever felt like wanting to set your texture pack to have the pre-1.14 modern minecraft textures but they look really out of place with the skies, and the border's ocean?

then i have the texture pack for you!

Changes:

- Cleaned up the brick texture so it doesnt have that tiny bit of brown-yellow acid mold like pixels over it

- Made the Sapling have the details as it's modern brother (pre-1.14)

- Just replaced the Gravel texture with the pre-1.14 one

- Changed the colour palette of the modern 1.8 sponge texture so its like its younger classic brother

- Changed the colour palette of the classic cobblestone texture so it more closely resembles the 1.7 style of colour scheme

- Changed the Mossy Cobblestone's colour palette and the moss is abit darker like its classic cousin

- Changed the ice to the modern pre-1.14 ice texture and has the same colour palette as the Classicube ice texture's

- Changed up the Iron and Gold textures so they're abit and more like their modern counterparts, but keeping the shadows casting around the sides of course

- Made the Default skin into a Classified Alex skin 

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1luuicu28as0t2d/cptutp.zip?dl=0

Planned updates to the pack:

- if its possible to have a option to make animations have frames fade in and fade out slowly with 4 (or more) frames like the magma cube's and the prismarine block's for an example, i could add in a classicfied pre-1.14 animated magma cube in

Previews of the Classicfied Alex skin, the blocks and Comparison with the CC ice texture and the Classicfied pre-1.14 texture:

examples.png

if you have any opinions or criticisms on my texture pack, please share them so it can help me improve the texture pack! 💙

News: im gonna start changing the cobblestone texture very soon because i realised its just really out of place in this texture pack so keep an eye on stuffs