Chizelkid

How do I Make a custom Block have an animation? (McGalaxy)

Question

Just trying to make an animated Block, but after a while of trying to find a tutorial and trying to figure it out on my own, I still can't make them.

3 answers to this question

no Ivan95, custom blocks are possible in classicube, you can add custom blocks if you are in a server, and the animated textures you need to edit a file called Animations.txt on a texture zip but i cant explain that, the file comes with a explaination written on it whatsoever

• Agree 1

On 9/3/2024 at 3:11 PM, BRNBot3 said:

no Ivan95, custom blocks are possible in classicube, you can add custom blocks if you are in a server, and the animated textures you need to edit a file called Animations.txt on a texture zip but i cant explain that, the file comes with a explaination written on it whatsoever

Okay Thanks!

22 hours ago, Chizelkid said:

Just trying to make an animated Block, but after a while of trying to find a tutorial and trying to figure it out on my own, I still can't make them.

I don't think you can make custom blocks in classicube work unfortaunly, also same for (custom) animation, all blocks in the block index must match with everyone else's, i would say that same for MCGalaxy unfortanly

• Disagree 2