TYSofficial

Is there an downloadable HTML-Based version of Classicube?

Hello

I'm just wondering, is there a downloadable HTML version of Classicube that people can download? I mean you can play Classicube online via web browser. So can there be some sort of download somewhere with all the HTML, CSS, and JS files? Thanks!

- TYSofficial

Edited by TYSofficial
Punctuation change

Well, You’re asking for Web Version? It’s already here, Just enter the website and press Play, then you select server, (you need to have email verified) or you can play it single player. Sorry if I don’t get it right. You said “I mean you can play Classicube online via web browser”, You can play it on classicube Website.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, SuperZPMax said:

Well, You’re asking for Web Version? It’s already here, Just enter the website and press Play, then you select server, (you need to have email verified) or you can play it single player. Sorry if I don’t get it right. You said “I mean you can play Classicube online via web browser”, You can play it on classicube Website.

I think he's asking if it's possible to download the web version and put it on their own web server.

I don't know if you can download a build of it from somewhere but there is a mention on the GitHub page how to build it from the source yourself https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/ClassiCube#web

• Agree 2

On 9/22/2023 at 10:40 PM, Pasi123 said:

I think he's asking if it's possible to download the web version and put it on their own web server.

I don't know if you can download a build of it from somewhere but there is a mention on the GitHub page how to build it from the source yourself https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/ClassiCube#web

I'll try to build it myself then, so far no luck considering that the whole thing is made with C and I don't even know that language