SuperZPMax

Windows 16 Color Texture Pack

Hello guys, I got an idea a week ago, about making a 16 color texture pack, I was thinking how I could make it, but I realised that GIMP can help with that.

I haven't did other textures like animation of fire, this is how it looks.

I thinking of making the sky color of the original Aqua color.

1198321572_Screenshot2023-09-07at19_54_42.thumb.png.45a9a686bc71e5beeaeaf6d33eae3066.png

• Funny 2

hmm, i wonder how acceptable a 16-color pack would be if manually pixeled...
something somewhat important is what shade of brown is to be used? iirc windows used dark yellow which could make creating a good dirt kinda difficult...

• Agree 2

It looks good!, but the dirt texture could be improved if possible.

[SPANISH]:¡Se ve bien!, Pero se podria mejorar la textura de tierra si es posible.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, FavoritoHJS said:

something somewhat important is what shade of brown is to be used? iirc windows used dark yellow which could make creating a good dirt kinda difficult...

I know, just firstly, I actually used GIMP to make it 16 color limit. I didn’t do it manually, I might use the 808000(hex code) color which you mean as Dark Yellow (Correctly it’s called Olive). I might rework on some textures. 

11 hours ago, SebadroidX said:

It looks good!, but the dirt texture could be improved if possible.

[SPANISH]:¡Se ve bien!, Pero se podria mejorar la textura de tierra si es posible.

I might rework on the dirt textures, used GIMP to automatically make it 16 color.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, FavoritoHJS said:

I know it’s too lateto reply. Well if you mean manually pixelated, you would picked what colors seems the closest to you, in my opinion I would use Maroon (Color). It might make a shade of Brown, also I forgot that I was making this texture pack/I moved on a different computer.