Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChillyPigeon742

Custom Texture Packs

Question

Hi, how would i upload zip files for a custom texture pack for MCGalaxy? Because at the moment im just using imgur and just uploading the terrain.png file but i would like to put a zip file to make animated blocks and stuff. I've seen alot of servers use dropbox but when i try to use it, it gives me a error saying it doesnt have permission to get the file. I've also tried hosting it through my own web server but when i tried to do that on the ClassiCube client it would work, but on the browser it doesnt so some help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, ChillyPigeon742 said:

Hi, how would i upload zip files for a custom texture pack for MCGalaxy? Because at the moment im just using imgur and just uploading the terrain.png file but i would like to put a zip file to make animated blocks and stuff. I've seen alot of servers use dropbox but when i try to use it, it gives me a error saying it doesnt have permission to get the file. I've also tried hosting it through my own web server but when i tried to do that on the ClassiCube client it would work, but on the browser it doesnt so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Personally i use replit to upload my texture packs, but most people Dropbox to upload texture packs.