Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bavomo5255

Classicube/Minecraft classic music question?

Question

Forgive the title was a bit unsure what to call it haha. Also forgive if this is in the wrong section, I don't need help with the game par se, just need help getting to the bottom of something

Hiya all, relatively new to classicube but been having a blast building pixel arts in singleplayer and on freebuilds recently. I've been doing so with some friends on a private server as well! I'm really glad I found this place. If I've played with you seriously thank you 😛 Noticed something though whilst playing, figured it was best to ask around. I just want to clarify I did not play minecraft during the time period this relates to. The hope is that someone here either did or knows the answer. So I started hearing hal soundtracks whilst playing and looking in the classicube audio folder I found 7 music tracks, calm 1-3 and hal 1-4. So this is to be expected that I heard it ingame right? Well, I remember hearing somewhere that the only soundtracks that were around during minecraft classic were calm 1-3 and the minecraft wiki seems to support this. Does anyone know if this is actually true or have I heard wrong and the wiki is incorrect/I've not looked hard enough for the real answer? Sorry if I'm being blind to something really obvious but I appreciate any responses either calling me an idiot or confirming this. I couldnt find any threads on here discussing this. I'll link what I found on the wiki: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Music#History According to that Hal1-4 were added in alpha. Thanks again folks

TLDR: I'm confused, were the hal1-4 soundtracks actually around during minecraft classic?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet