Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir0mac

a pedo and a gay stole a server

Question

@GLITCHASSASIN and @Hackzer1 took over deadkiller101 server. How do i and the other staff from deadkiller101 server handle this? They both have console. me and most of the staff got banned

image.png.1d12ab01dceb98eb648571299775faf9.png

16 answers to this question

ummm, just to let ya know, i have nothing to do with hackzer1s shenanigans,  and yeah. dont trust hackzer1 (now known as Demonic alpha) as far as you can throw him. and this is comming from his BOYFRIEND.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:18 PM, FuriousFireGIRL said:

I mean I see the point you trying to say but why u gotta add the gay part or the pedo part, its mostly likely some kid that didn't hack nothin. HackerDoge Im pretty sure its Doge bf. If you got mad your bc ur banned been there kinda but all it really is a rank nothin importnat 

i'm a bit late but one says hes 24 and one says hes 15 so...

Shouldnt have trusted them in the first place. Try revoking console access if you're using eddynet. 

2 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

Shouldnt have trusted them in the first place. Try revoking console access if you're using eddynet. 

idk how they have console i don't even accuse to it

1 minute ago, Sir0mac said:

idk how they have console i don't even accuse to it

Whoever had console, such as Deadkiller, probably gave it to them. I don't see them being able to hack EddyNetWeb. 

Just now, AnarchyDarkWolf said:

Whoever had console, such as Deadkiller, probably gave it to them. I don't see them being able to hack EddyNetWeb. 

Deadkiller101 has not been on today

I mean I see the point you trying to say but why u gotta add the gay part or the pedo part, its mostly likely some kid that didn't hack nothin. HackerDoge Im pretty sure its Doge bf. If you got mad your bc ur banned been there kinda but all it really is a rank nothin importnat