Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FernPupy_101

whats your fav server in this platform

For me, its Not Awesome 2 (for the builds) and New Blood (Map Build) (for the community), even though New Blood has good builds, im just saying.

PS: i normally avoid anyone while in NA2 because its weird in the chat so i tend to be quiet there. (and i haven't went to NA2 recently sooo h)

Mine is Not Awesome 2, Classibuild: A Mikecraft server, New Blood [Zombie Survival], New Blood [Map Build] and MasterlazorX server.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:56 PM, FernPupy_101 said:

Mine has to be not awesome 2 lol  

New Blood and Not Awesome 2. 

Because they're the only servers i play on 😎

On 3/19/2021 at 5:34 AM, azbacho10 said:

Mine is Not Awesome 2, Classibuild: A Mikecraft server, New Blood [Zombie Survival], New Blood [Map Build] and MasterlazorX server. as well

I like Not Awesome 2, Pussaint Royale, and The Kingdom of Upyre. These servers are concrete proof of what you can accomplish when people put effort into making their servers as well as employing a competent group of volunteers to help moderate and enforce the rules instead of free-ranking people and being inactive.

My favorite server is [Blocked]. 
Its such a great server with such a great community and I think you should check it out ☺️

On 4/21/2021 at 6:38 PM, iuhijhviuiu said:

Honesltly the best server is "Drum roll" RCA Club! WHoooo it feels good to get that off my chest

No kidding that's the best server. 

Mine is. . .

1.) New Blood [Zombie Survival] i am a legit addicted to NBZS i am on 12h every day of the week except Saturday and Sunday. 

2.) New Blood [Map Build] i like building maps for ZS its fun to see how people react to it.

3.) Epic Legends (My Server) I Work hard to make that server a peaceful place to be and i work on custom commands and plugins for the server from time to time.

My favroit server is 

1 CTF

2 Epic legends 

3 Silvercraft

4 Beachyworlds

5 Not awesome 2

6 True Anarchy project

7 Panda anarchy banall 

8 2d2t

9 omegabuild 2

10 MasterlazorX

11 Megacraft