Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NyanSwagCatCC

How do I get started coding my own minigame?

Question

I’m trying to code a cool minigame for my server that’s basically like Mario Kart, where you run around a track really fast and use powerups and stuff, but I first need to know how I would set up this plugin so that it can be automated with commands.

Right now I’m just trying to figure out how to code a command that can start the game, and another that players use to vote on which map they want to go to. I’m very new to C# and just started reading documentations and watching tutorials on it about a week ago so I don’t know all that much about it yet but I know the basics of coding through my experiences in languages like Python.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, NyanSwagCatCC said:

I’m trying to code a cool minigame for my server that’s basically like Mario Kart, where you run around a track really fast and use powerups and stuff, but I first need to know how I would set up this plugin so that it can be automated with commands.

Right now I’m just trying to figure out how to code a command that can start the game, and another that players use to vote on which map they want to go to. I’m very new to C# and just started reading documentations and watching tutorials on it about a week ago so I don’t know all that much about it yet but I know the basics of coding through my experiences in languages like Python.

Hell i dont have a answer but hit me up with the server

2 hours ago, tetrisplayer2 said:

Hell i dont have a answer but hit me up with the server

Did you not hear me when I said I was trying to make my first minigame?

Nothings done I just have the spawn built and server files configured.