Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElitePrime

Friends

Question

I was playing with a few people earlier who I'd like to play with again, but I can''t send friend requests to each other.

I suggest that this should be added to the game...no rush though.

Pls & Thnx

ElitePrime

5 answers to this question

That would be a cool feature, if you rlly think about it. Imagine you can message friends w/out going sever to sever to find them. Plus you can see if there offline or not

but the chance of it happening would be none less than zero

Probably would never get added and or if it did it could just possibly show on forums profile if they are on a server and a button if you want to join. But another way to is to create a plugin with /f add and etc.

2 hours ago, lashednova said:

well goto classicubes owner and tell him to add freind requests i hope 😧

gramer

2 minutes ago, FuriousFireGIRL said:

That would be a cool feature, if you rlly think about it. Imagine you can message friends w/out going sever to sever to find them. Plus you can see if there offline or not

but the chance of it happening would be none less than zero

an offline and online system would be cool even if you could see what server they are on but it seems like a ton of coding and networking would be needed.

messaging friends already exists in the forums ig and you could already follow them as well. I just don't seem to get the point of adding something that is mostly already there.

@megaboiWell the feature of seeing on forums if a player is in game or on a server and a way to join them by pressing like a join game button would be cool although how they could do this I dont really know