Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

Can we PLEASE stop baning people from servers for no valid reason

i've noticed this in so many server's. People Getting ban, for no real reason. and on top of that, not getting a chance to redeem themselves! please stop this behavior! be more like my server, where ALL bans are temporary. thank you!

14 minutes ago, Doge_Factor said:

i've noticed this in so many server's. People Getting ban, for no real reason. and on top of that, not getting a chance to redeem themselves! please stop this behavior! be more like my server, where ALL bans are temporary. thank you!

There's always a reason for someone getting banned.

A. pissing the owner off  (this includes elsewhere tho this is a bad thing but that's just the perk of having 5 year old server owners)

B. Breaking the rules

etc. 

I ban people permanently most of the time simply because I do not want to deal with them in the future. ofc I warn them if they do break the rules then ban (or mute or even a tempban) them if they continue. This just shows that some people don't learn.

Tip for you all: if you don't want to be banned from a server you like then simply don't break the rules or purposely be annoying. (be cautious about jokes as they might piss off the owner if he's a child and very mental about certain things, Trust me I have done it before lol) 

Play on reputable servers and you won't have a problem. When you play on servers owned by immature people, you will be subject to immature moderation and bans.

51 minutes ago, megaboi said:

There's always a reason for someone getting banned.

is calling a girl cute ❤️ as a joke and her bf banned me in 2 severs a, GREAT reason to be banned?

- and hes not even owner, he had temp rank

40 minutes ago, FuriousFireGIRL said:

is calling a girl cute ❤️ as a joke and her bf banned me in 2 severs a, GREAT reason to be banned?

- and hes not even owner, he had temp rank

Play on a server with good moderation if it bothers you. There's nothing anybody here can do to help.