Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desaxu

DesaxuPack: now released!

continuing this topic: 

DesaxuPack has been released to the public, the only changes are the terrain.png's removed Server Blocks (Text Blocks, Darkness Coins, Info/Denied/Locked Blocks, etc.)

Its basically the pack i showed above except the server stuff, dont worry, the Checkered, Missing Textures and the Pot block's textures are still in there, but moved.

Here it is:

DesaxPack.zip (shorten the zip's name (which is a edited duplicated folder of the original DesaxuPack).)

Screenshots for anyone who haven't seen what the "DesaxuPack" looks like:

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have any questions, feel free to answer them in the replies.

Can  post it as a dropbox link just so I dont get a virus? Bc I dont know the contents of the file and plus dropbox link is easier

6 hours ago, MegaPVP said:

Can  post it as a dropbox link just so I dont get a virus? Bc I dont know the contents of the file and plus dropbox link is easier

Huh..? when i saw "so i don't get a virus", i checked the folder and theres no viruses inside, just the .pngs of the texture pack, and using dropbox, i dont want to expose my real name, though.

Here's what's inside the .zip:

1493339757_Screenshot2021-03-10at1_48_17PM.thumb.png.6f59e91fb214d31c2fc8d5b73adc6fbf.png

(terrain.png has a glitched thumbnail, sure it looks like the personal one, but its not, its thumbnail is bugged out.)

6 hours ago, MegaPVP said:

Dropbox can host viruses just the same as anything else.

Just because it's shared via dropbox doesn't mean it's safe.