Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewPH

ClassiCube now found on Itch.io!

Hello all,

Have you ever wanted to help support ClassiCube in some way other than our Patreon and purchasing ClassiCube on Steam?

Well, good news! ClassiCube is now available on Itch.io!

Pay what you want (including $0.00) to add ClassiCube to your itch.io library!

This release marks the first time that the Steam sound assets are ever included with the game for free!

Along with this release, I have updated the beta branch of ClassiCube on Steam to the latest version, to be pushed to the general public Soon(tm).

Thank you for flying ClassiCube,

Andrew

ShadowFoxy was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

Lol

This is sure to attract more players onto the game. People might search up something similar and see this. Probably that's the reason why you did this, or it's for the money, or both.

Woah, this is cool. But I'm sure a lot of us are wondering, what do you mean by "Steam sound assets?"

EDIT: after downloading it and such, I realized that these sounds were different then the regular client. Cool.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:14 PM, AndrewPH said:

Hello all,

Have you ever wanted to help support ClassiCube in some way other than our Patreon and purchasing ClassiCube on Steam?

Well, good news! ClassiCube is now available on Itch.io!

Pay what you want (including $0.00) to add ClassiCube to your itch.io library!

This release marks the first time that the Steam sound assets are ever included with the game for free!

Along with this release, I have updated the beta branch of ClassiCube on Steam to the latest version, to be pushed to the general public Soon(tm).

Thank you for flying ClassiCube,

Andrew

Finally it’s on Steam