Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoxasYTB

How to remove the message "lately known as:" ?

Question

I know I ask a lot of questions right now, but they are very helpful in my case ...

Anyone know how to remove the message "RoxasYTB is lately known as: Fox3000 +, Fourty3000 +"?

I think it will not only help myself. I thank you again if you answer me ...

4 answers to this question

No problem Roxas. I hope you found it helpful.

PM me if you still need help 🙂

I believe this message is always supposed to show up if you have access to the /alts command.

However, custom$s.txt (found in the "text" folder in the server files) can be used to get rid of certain messages if you really want to. If you have access to the server's files, you could insert the following line into custom$s.txt:

RoxasYTB is lately known as: Fox3000+, Fourty3000+:

Once you've done that, save custom$s.txt, and reload the server by typing /server reload. This should make it so that the message gets replaced with nothing and so it won't show up altogether. Just be aware that if you join with another alt account on the same IP, then it'll no longer work, and you'll need to update custom$s.txt with the updated message to get rid of it again.

If you don't have access to the server's files, you can still contact the Server's Owner and ask if they'd be willing to do this.