Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reifan

Settings on Browser not Saving

Reifan was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Posting a non-tutorial in the tutorials section - 1 hour

I play CC on my Chromebook's browser, and lately it hasn't been saving my settings (controls, graphics, et cetera). It's only been doing this for the past couple of days, and it gets annoying when I have to reset my customized controls every time I return to the game. Is there something wrong with the network, or am I missing something? Like I said, it's only been the past couple of days. It used to save them just fine when I switched servers and such.

Unfortunately this is probably an issue your end - I've tested and saving controls/maps still works fine. Nor have I made any recent changes to how stuff is saved.

The game uses IndexedDB to store stuff. If it's disabled in your browser settings or blocked for classicube.net, that might be what causes this issue.

If it's enabled and not blocked, may have to try opening developer tools:
1) In Console tab, check if there's an error when loading IndexedDB (may have to refresh page) or saving IndexedDB (should happen whenever you change a control)
2) In Application tab, Storage -> IndexedDB -> /classicube -> FILE_DATA, check there are some keys/values there