Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJKAY645

Bots are confusing to me :(

Question

Hi guys! I was just wondering- 

When you create a bot in a server, how do you program it to have a skin and to make it speak to you when players click on it?

🙂

5 answers to this question

for it to have a skin of a player you must type /bot add <PlayersName> *The players name must be spelled EXACTLY as it is. for example if you just type /bot add retrowolf It will not have my skin it will have the default bot skin for it to have my skin you would type /bot add RetroWolf. the name tag will also say RetroWolf but u can change the name but still keep the skin by typing /bot rename RetroWolf <NewName> the bots name cant have any spaces in it or the first word will be the name of the bot and all words after that will be the text that appears when u click it. to add text to be certant that it works i always type in this order /bot add <name> then i type /bot text <BotsName> <what you want it to say>.
here is an example of what I would type to get a bot that has my skin, whos name is Bob, and who says Hey when clicked
first type: /bot add RetroWolf
then type: /bot rename RetroWolf Bob
now type: /bot text Bob Hey 

now if you are asking how to change bots model. first make the bot then just type /model bot <BotsName> <model>
for example if i want to make Bob sit I would type /model bot Bob sit
I hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, RetroWolf said:

for it to have a skin of a player you must type /bot add <PlayersName> *The players name must be spelled EXACTLY as it is. for example if you just type /bot add retrowolf It will not have my skin it will have the default bot skin for it to have my skin you would type /bot add RetroWolf. the name tag will also say RetroWolf but u can change the name but still keep the skin by typing /bot rename RetroWolf <NewName> the bots name cant have any spaces in it or the first word will be the name of the bot and all words after that will be the text that appears when u click it. to add text to be certant that it works i always type in this order /bot add <name> then i type /bot text <BotsName> <what you want it to say>.
here is an example of what I would type to get a bot that has my skin, whos name is Bob, and who says Hey when clicked
first type: /bot add RetroWolf
then type: /bot rename RetroWolf Bob
now type: /bot text Bob Hey 

now if you are asking how to change bots model. first make the bot then just type /model bot <BotsName> <model>
for example if i want to make Bob sit I would type /model bot Bob sit
I hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

23 hours ago, JJKAY645 said:

Hi guys! I was just wondering- 

When you create a bot in a server, how do you program it to have a skin and to make it speak to you when players click

🙂

Skin: /skin bot (bot name) (skin)

Click: /bot text (bot name) [text or command]

Turn into mobs: /model bot (bot name) (model: pig creeper. . .)

Example: /bot text (bot name) Hello

When the bot is clicked will say "Hello"