Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cube2009guy

Apology (Sort Of) Also Includes a Poll

Tell me your opinion about me.  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you think im ok or want me to get lost? Tell me below. Please be honest, since i am taking this poll to see if i should continue posting on the forum or not.

• You should stay on the forums!
    • You are ok.
    • You are kinda dumb...
    • You are terrible!
    • YOU SUCK!!!
    • Get lost cube2009guy. No one likes you.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2020 at 02:10 PM

Note: I am not complaining. This is just what the title says it is.

So i got banned twice for "spamming useless content" (QUOTATIONS ARE NOT AN EXAGGERATION). I was not purposely spamming, i was just making a post to try to help someone with an issue and you know what happened. Also i got a bit confused when replying to the post and forgot to read the second line. Whoops.

Reason 2 is said later.

Now you and I are here.

Please do not call me dumb. I am sick of it and i am not an idiot. Don't make me hate you.

Stop making me look bad (DOES NOT APPLY TO BAN), i dont want to look like a fool because of one person's opinion.

I understand why I was banned, you were just trying to prevent spam/useless posts on the forum, but again, i was not trying to spam useless content. I just made a mistake while replying to something. And then i was scared and did act a bit dumb, but ok.

To prevent anything like this from happening again, i am taking a poll to see if i should stay on the forums or get lost.

Sorry for causing any trouble.

There should be an option on the poll that says "We don't want you to leave, we just want you to stop making weird pointless replies and pointless posts seeking validation"

There is literally no reason to keep bringing up your bans. It's already over. Now that you know what you did wrong you don't have to do it again and no one will care.

Also are you 11 years old? If so, you should actually leave the forums.

6 minutes ago, cube2009guy said:

I understand why I was banned, you were just trying to prevent spam/useless posts on the forum

yes, correct.

6 minutes ago, cube2009guy said:

i was not trying to spam useless content

that's why the bans aren't permanent.

7 minutes ago, cube2009guy said:

Please do not call me dumb

see rule 4 in the guidelines, which I've directly told you to read at least once.

image.png.54d761b9d4b9bc6516a0e23d60c4e843.png

in conclusion, you would not have gotten banned again if you had just read the ban reason, went "oh dang I guess I'll think a little more before posting stuff" and not angrily posted about getting dumbrated and banned for spammy posts.

some words of advice:

6 minutes ago, Goodly said:

stop making weird pointless replies and pointless posts seeking validation

thanks,

Andrew