Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruller8

I made a texture pack

This is the type of texture pack you'd use if you wanna know how it feels to be colour blind 

I think there's a hidden deep-deep meaning in that gray texture pack, like what if actually the whole life was put just into the texture pack, so this how it would be looking like. I find it interesting cuz life sometimes gives me a lemon, but for some reasons, it's gray... and it's no wonders, beacuse my whole life can be gray too just like this lemon, it's just a question of time and a question of how stupid am i going to be in the future. So yeah.
Don't make mistakes! Draw a colorful texture pack and your life is going to be more brighter!

P.S. If your life is already black and white, saturation won't help, use something else.

18 hours ago, MasterMen said:

I think there's a hidden deep-deep meaning in that gray texture pack, like what if actually the whole life was put just into the texture pack, so this how it would be looking like. I find it interesting cuz life sometimes gives me a lemon, but for some reasons, it's gray... and it's no wonders, beacuse my whole life can be gray too just like this lemon, it's just a question of time and a question of how stupid am i going to be in the future. So yeah.
Don't make mistakes! Draw a colorful texture pack and your life is going to be more brighter!

P.S. If your life is already black and white, saturation won't help, use something else.

Actually the definition of my life rn thank you mastermen