Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewPH

New avatars on the forum

Hey all,

Some of you may have noticed that I've changed the avatars on the forum from a front-facing preview of your skin into a 3d isometric view of your skin's head.

heads.png

I rewrote the face renderer to look more visually appealing. Let me know if it's incorrectly rendering your skin (and give an example of how it should be rendered)

Enjoy!

For developers: You can get these images easily by going to https://www.classicube.net/face/USERNAME/ (replace USERNAME with a username)

This path will always return an image, so you can use it even when you're not sure if the user exists or has a skin, without needing any error handling.

I really like this new feature, I always hated the whole close up pixel face thingy 

like this

put-on-your-doll-faces-head.png

god that makes me cringe 😐

anyways good work Andrew I like this waaay better

now people know im not herobrine under the glasses crap

but seriously i like this update

I quite enjoy my head being decapitated for the sole purpose of display on a forums. Thank you, Andrew "PH".

verynewacconet1 was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Useless post/Why reply?

hi bro i seen u nice in cool i was wdrig u if u whant to lay a match down 

bro 

On 2/19/2021 at 10:15 AM, AndrewPH said:

Hey all,

Some of you may have noticed that I've changed the avatars on the forum from a front-facing preview of your skin into a 3d isometric view of your skin's head.

heads.png

I rewrote the face renderer to look more visually appealing. Let me know if it's incorrectly rendering your skin (and give an example of how it should be rendered)

Enjoy!

For developers: You can get these images easily by going to https://www.classicube.net/face/USERNAME/ (replace USERNAME with a username)

This path will always return an image, so you can use it even when you're not sure if the user exists or has a skin, without needing any error handling.

Soo how do u change ur skin?

4 minutes ago, CaptainOofy said:

Soo how do u change ur skin?

first, find skin

42711479_Screenshot2021-02-23at6_33_16PM.thumb.png.9ff98091a289293c6ce820d406169284.png

Then download the skin u want..

go on CC click on your name, click 1634313595_Screenshot2021-02-23at6_34_04PM.png.7ba7fe4588ef0bc1997c86ee3ecd17bb.png

then click the skin file

press 734483123_Screenshot2021-02-23at6_34_13PM.png.4485026c90ec42a3835f26916b19a2e1.png

and boom u got a skin

hi andrewhp hope you reply if do i am going right away say i met the creator of classicube my brother

YOU are the BEST EVER

18 hours ago, savagegod said:

hi andrewhp hope you reply if do i am going right away say i met the creator of classicube my brother

YOU are the BEST EVER

I think from reading this sentence I have lost -69 brain cells. Someone please send smartness lol

9 hours ago, MegaPVP said:

I think from reading this sentence I have lost -69 brain cells. Someone please send smartness lol

So you gained 69 brain cells?  This is filled with irony

This is GREAT! The old face renderer is now ancient. I mean, the old one is just like filling your screen with your face, and now, it's GREAT!

You know even now, I'm still in love with the new avatars, I mean I still can't decide on whether to go with the custom profile pic (only for glod menbiegang) or stay with the new avatar render. Love it!

Wanted to get a copy of my render so I clicked "Remove profile picture" but it didn't come back.

Save your render before you change your picture, guys.

alcoholicname.png

im sorry if this is necro something or something. IM new to this, like literally started today. can you import skins u made? 

8 minutes ago, Lone said:

im sorry if this is necro something or something. IM new to this, like literally started today. can you import skins u made? 

Log into the main site and click on your name in the top right to go to your account panel, where you can upload your own skin easily.

6 minutes ago, crush_ said:

It seems like my skin preview wasn't updated.

Log out and back in to sync your profile picture

I kinda like it... there's only problem, and to say this is... i tried, I try logging out and back in, nothing happen, I tried reuploading my Skin, still the same thing.