Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImOnHotelWifi

zs

Question

7 answers to this question

ImOnHotelWifi was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Permabanned - doesn't want to be here

ok ANDREW thanks but ion really care anymore lol i think im done with that server for a little, it full of a bunch of females anyway

and no worries andrew i think ur retarded too my guy so feelings mutual 🙂 

it should be a thing to forum it on ur website tho because the server is on ur website right?  or did u not create cc 😐 

25 minutes ago, AndrewPH said:

Try using their website, not the ClassiCube forums.

ur mothers a slut brother man anyways fagg

ImOnHotelWifi was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: kid

bitch ass nigga im going off on your ass becuase u wanna ban me and shit cuz ¨i posted on the wrong forum¨ acting like a lil ass female cuz yu got urself a lil website with what 1k visits my boy, good shit but when u make a website make sure the servers on it arent full of bitches my boy

go play gta or  some shit, get a bitch on ya dick, get ya meat wet ya faggot, ya mother knows all about wetting meat up with her coochie, small lips though get that fixed my guy but her throat game is amazing ,oh yea kawaii cube fuck yo bitch ass lil ass treesh ya father doesnt love you and yo a hoe ass bitch my guy

weird ass classicube players, im out this bitch

big gs9 WOOOOOOOO

5 hours ago, ImOnHotelWifi said:

ok ANDREW thanks but ion really care anymore lol i think im done with that server for a little, it full of a bunch of females anyway

and no worries andrew i think ur retarded too my guy so feelings mutual 🙂 

it should be a thing to forum it on ur website tho because the server is on ur website right?  or did u not create cc 😐 

ur mothers a slut brother man anyways fagg

the server is on the classicube website because it's listed there, not because it's official. every server has its own different place for questions, but this isn't it and nobody can help you on here. that's like going to the mojang bug page to report a bug in a mcpe featured server. 

ps. LOL at you getting mad at andrew for not dealing with something he can't, and nice sexism. also,

E0BB8E8E-F5EC-4FFD-9826-34213BD4EE21.jpeg

This could've all been avoided if you used the right place, which you can find a link to by writing $forum on the server. Get over it and grow up. 

1 minute ago, Xx_sarah_xX said:

wait so hes banned for good???

Double perma-ban. Doesn't get much more good than that. From the forums, of course. They can still play ClassiCube.

5 hours ago, Goodly said:

Double perma-ban. Doesn't get much more good than that. From the forums, of course. They can still play ClassiCube.

oh okay