Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

megaboi

CC Tournament

The recent event of new players created a bigger community as a whole inside ClassiCube (and a personal achievement of me reaching 100 posts on the CC fourms). We call an event! We are hosting an event at the CC Tournament server and we invite everyone the plays classicube onboard (and even non-youtubers are invited!). We are basing this as an MC Monday type event! It will have Lava survival, Zombie survival and CTF and so much more. It will take place on Saturday, February 26th at 3PM CST (Convert your time if I havent already in the comments). I also call on any of the CC Builders out there to make the wonderful arena that we will be hosting it in! I hope to see you all there! 

(If you want to join then go to the form posted below and fill it out )
Any questions or are you a builder? Contact me on discord at Megaboi#2587 or on ClassiCube DM's

form:https://forms.gle/y6tHdWZDyiVW8DTHA

Discord server for voicechat:https://discord.gg/h6hVPznDdp

Just now, Ninja_King said:

Littraly copyed matts post and edited it why just why

The only difference is that I am doing right this time

Just now, megaboi said:

The only difference is that I am doing right this time

but last time You had Yeet sabatoge

Yeet was mod on the last server I know You told yeet to delete server files I know you want to claim CC Mondays yours but tbh its not Please let us Contiue event

but last time You had Yeet sabatoge

Yeet was mod on the last server I know You told yeet to delete server files I know you want to claim CC Mondays yours but tbh its not Please let us Contiue event

I never told Yeet to do any of those things, we were joking around. He went off on his own and did that stuff. 

I dont want to get Banned lets take this in Dm's

Then join the discord. Lets talk like bros in there.

Wtf mate. 

Also, the CC Monday Team have seen their mistakes and have worked on them. You have great backlash from the community I doubt your going to get players.

Imagine copy and pasting my thing just because I said it good and you can't come up with something better.

Just stop.

- Matthew132

Head Organizer - Founder

CC Monday - CC Monday Team

15 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

Wtf mate. 

Also, the CC Monday Team have seen their mistakes and have worked on them. You have great backlash from the community I doubt your going to get players.

Imagine copy and pasting my thing just because I said it good and you can't come up with something better.

Just stop.

- Matthew132

Head Organizer - Founder

Mate, the entire idea is stolen from MC Mondays (or whatever the current variation is called), which in itself is based on something else. Don't be so mad about it. 

- aleksb385

User - Member

CC Users - CC Users Team

19 minutes ago, Matthew132 said:

Wtf mate. 

Just stop.

- Matthew132

Head Organizer - Founder

Going on my server and disrespecting the people that work to get the rank is extremely disrespectful. I spent over a year making it and I am not going to let some freakshow disrespect the people that helped me get where I am today.unknown.png.fe2f72e065f9085a6c24ba7a1a4f20f9.png

Coming on and being butthurt for the 5 seconds is just so disappointing. Its disappointing to see someone probably older than me hosting and event with a bunch of 12 year old staff members coming on and disrespecting my server made with my own blocks, my own texture sheet, my own hub. yeah I built the current main all by myself and made all the blocks and the texture sheet. @E404NNF helped with some animations and I thank him so much for that. Meanwhile CC Monday on the other hand steals blocks from Venk. People spend time making those blocks and for someone to steal them is like plagiarism. Get out of here Matt.

side notes:

I copied and pasted it for the memes nothing else. 

You are tempbanned from my server (not important since you hate it for having staff full of "12" year olds.)

-megaboi 

owner of megacraft 

Matthew132 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

4 hours ago, KawaiiCube said:

personally i hope both of your projects fail so you learn to not do anything embarrassing like this ever again

@megaboi

@Matthew132

Agreed.

Megaboi, The only thing you successfully created was a argument, and plagiarism.

EDIT

Congrats on making forums a war zone, you medal shall be granted to you, as a certificate of stupidity.

16 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Megaboi, The only thing you successfully created was a argument, and plagiarism.

EDIT

Congrats on making forums a war zone, you medal shall be granted to you, as a certificate of stupidity.

literally the last part did not need to be added and by doing so its like you are asking for an argument. Plagiarism is stealing others work. CC Monday stole blocks and maps from others. While I planned to use my own maps and blocks. Also I gave up on CC tournament and am probably done with all of this. I regret making it and regret making this thread. Sorry to those that were offended by this thread but CC monday was a terrible idea. If you want and event go to Jacobs CTF or someone who has been playing ClassiCube way longer than Matt. Not to someone who created their account in August of 2020. Sorry for what I did was immature and next time Ill just post my thoughts instead. For you Cyan, stop posting useless posts and think before you speak. You are making the same mistake I made. 

Then why argue back? If you have made a mistake, there is no point to argue at someone about that mistake you made, just look at it and learn from it.

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Then why argue back? If you have made a mistake, there is no point to argue at someone about that mistake you made, just look at it and learn from it.

again with the useless posts. I have learned from it. I had to respond because I am not just going to let some person call me stupid. We all make mistakes and that message was to just let everyone know its over. Move on you weren't even a part of this. Mind your own business next time will ya.

Fine I submit, but if you make this, Please GOD PLEASE, make it good, because there are many, very many in this battle, who are against you. if you persist, do it with determination. My idea for you, is to try and create a new minigame that is not heard of on here, or just in general. For an example Survival Games. even CC Monday could try this. instead of respawning back in game, you go to hub. /gun could be used as bow and arrow, just somehow make arrows limited. maybe to do that take from the flamethrower idea in Jacobs ctf.  just Please get permission to do so, robbing, or copying code would not be nice.

I say that both projects should succeed. CC Monday for pvp, CC Tournament should be spleef, gun game, tnt wars, everything else.  Before I go, CC tournament should get a new name, this name is good and all but its a little unoriginal now. maybe CCML (Classicube Minigame League) would do. best luck to both of you. also if you need me as a builder, I am skilled at detail, just ask and ill sign up for any of you.

Rulja1234 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: why reply? - 4 hours 

I am to lazy to read this GUYS MAKE YOUR MESSAGES SMALER AND STOP FIGHTING