Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pear

The City Project

TCP

The City Project

We started off as Real-Life Roleplay Server on ClassiCube by Kingmb. Eventually, the server was renamed to The City Project with Pear and Kingmb at the helm. Major development occurred on the ClassiCube server driven by Pear's and Kingmb's effort. The Minecraft server was developed at first by Pear as a spinoff for a project but eventually separated from the now-defunct project to join its sister server on ClassiCube right here, where it's officially recognized as The City Project.

The City Project is a gaming community focused on Minecraft and ClassiCube servers that are based on building your own world with jobs, politics, and many more opportunities. Players decide where they want to live in, who they want to work for, which party they want to vote for, and how they live and survive. There is no limit to possibilities, the only limit is you. Create your own future today.

TL;DR We're that Real-Life Roleplay Server that shut down a while ago for unspecified reasons and we're back.

You can visit our ClassiCube server by logging into your client and find the obviously named "The City Project" server on the list. Please keep in mind that the server is still in beta, so not everything is finished (including the city too).

*slightly strong computer may be required as the map is large.

We're available on...

Special thanks to...

• Kingmb - For helping me with co-owning TCP.
  • VenkSociety -Ggreat builder
  • Eddynetweb - For hosting our previous server
  • Chris - For hosting all our stuff and helping with technical issues
  • @123DontMessWitMe - For letting us modify his texture pack and solving some problems on the original RLRP server
  • @AndrewPH - For featuring our server after we built you a Hardee's.

I really enjoy this server, keep the good work up!

im gonna play it right now

Im not gonna play it now because of the texture pack download error and when it becomes popular i will play it

On 4/13/2020 at 4:20 PM, SwagJagson said:

im gonna play it right now

Im not gonna play it now because of the texture pack download error and when it becomes popular i will play it

What’s the error? I could help you make it work. This usually happens on older systems (like Windows XP) since the server uses cutting edge security stuff.

19 hours ago, _Pear said:

What’s the error? I could help you make it work. This usually happens on older systems (like Windows XP) since the server uses cutting edge security stuff.

It also happens on outdated Windows 7 and 8 systems.

However, they are playing on mobile. Likely, the device just runs out of RAM.

keep building! it looks great : D

also what is wrong?

maybe i could help

i have VirtualBox so i could try downloading classicube onto one of my emulators that matches your OS and current updates and stuff to see the issue

WHAT DID I DO THAT GOT ME BANNED

I DONT GET IT

why am i so hated

On 4/24/2020 at 7:03 PM, SunsetMini said:

when do you think construction will be finished?

looking at it, maybe a few months. idk cuz im just a random person.

call me dumb. I probably deserve it.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:03 PM, SunsetMini said:

when do you think construction will be finished?

I'm currently compiling a list of all buildings that we need and drawing up the structures. So very soon there will be major construction going on.

Hello I am sorry to disturb you on this subject but I have not found who to contact because I was banned I do not know why.
 Thank you for your reply.
Calo67 😐

On 5/2/2020 at 5:29 AM, calo67 said:

Hello I am sorry to disturb you on this subject but I have not found who to contact because I was banned I do not know why.
 Thank you for your reply.
Calo67 😐

You can contact me on here or in Discord (Pear#7389) at any time.

(REPOSTING FROM DISCORD) This is something I've been thinking about for a while and recently discussed it with the high ranking staff members here. Unfortunately, I've lost motivation to keep The City Project running and we've voted to officially shut it down. We had a good run since we started in 2017 as the "Real Life Roleplay server", but ClassiCube has been lacking for us.

Starting soon, I'll be taking down the CC server (and SAVING the maps, feel free to ask me for a copy) and making this server read-only. Once again, thank you for all the wonderful times we had. Maybe somedays, we'll return to it.

If a forum moderator could lock this thread, please do.