Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doge_Factor

/MessageBlock command help

Question

lets say somebody clicked a message block. how do i make it so that the person who clicked it gets something?

please help

9 answers to this question

On 2/2/2021 at 1:40 PM, Goodly said:

“gets something”? Be more specific. though regardless it’s probably not possible without a custom plugin 

oh. could you maybe share a similar plugin with me. one thats like the chests that if you click on them, you get coins. i would give your server full credit, and i would GREATLY appreciate it!

2 minutes ago, Doge_Factor said:

oh. could you maybe share a similar plugin with me. one thats like the chests that if you click on them, you get coins. i would give your server full credit, and i would GREATLY appreciate it!

Wow! What a bargain! You can find the reward plugin on venks github or just look up on google "classicube server plugins". That's what i did and it worked

“gets something”? Be more specific. though regardless it’s probably not possible without a custom plugin 

5 hours ago, Goodly said:

like lets say, you click on the message block, (or a block in general), Boom! you get an award, or money. Im trying to do something similar to the chests around main in Na2. They give you money when you click them. I'm tying to recreate that on my own server.

Hey Doge Na2 has a lot of private cmd's and Plugins so you cant recreate some of the things like awarding someone using mb

Hey i was having problems with awards and the server not giveing them i clicked on your link goodlay and went to rewards and copyed the plugin but its not working out for me when they earn the award.

2 minutes ago, xyrfz said:

Hey i was having problems with awards and the server not giveing them i clicked on your link goodlay and went to rewards and copyed the plugin but its not working out for me when they earn the award.

/award is a different  command from /reward