Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoomGuy438

Please Help

Question

so i got banned on a server in cc today, i was muted and deserved it but then they banned me from the server for alt abuse (ps i did get rid of all my other accounts on cc) so is there anything i could do to get unbanned because that was my favorite server and me and my friends were one day gonna make a fun map. so is there anything i could do?

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, DoomGuy438 said:

so i got banned on a server in cc today, i was muted and deserved it but then they banned me from the server for alt abuse (ps i did get rid of all my other accounts on cc) so is there anything i could do to get unbanned because that was my favorite server and me and my friends were one day gonna make a fun map. so is there anything i could do?

@aleksb385 has the right answer, but I'd like to pose the question: if you "got rid" of all of your other ClassiCube accounts, why were 5 of your alts used today alone? 

image.png

5 minutes ago, DoomGuy438 said:

so is there anything i could do?

Yes! You could start by not using the wrong place, but contacting the server admins instead

i only used my second one the first one is my sisters account but yeah i did use  the other ones yesterday. EDIT: i just remembered that i used my 5th and 2nd account today but i mainly used my doomguy438 account