Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CompassGlowstone

CLASSIBUILD NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN

1. It is a unfair environment. When I first joined I was slapped and kicked and the admins used say on me and made me say racist things. I did not feel welcome. 
  2. MODS ARE TREATED UNFAIRLY. The owner said mods are only useful for moderating the chat. THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED.
  3. WHENEVER I BUILD A ADMIN+ UNDOS IT. Whenever I build some admin+ undo's it.
  4. They demoted me to sus just because I said we need mod rights

This is why i think classibuild should be shut down completely. 

CompassGlowstone

were the racist things racial slurs? because in the /rules it said that you cant say racial slurs, admins using /say to use racial slurs should get them demoted or somethin

28 minutes ago, CompassGlowstone said:

You know you could just stop playing there, right? There's plenty of other servers which are better.

As a Co-Owner of Classibuild,

Yes I agree that staff there can be a little... um... brutal... but they wouldnt go to the extent that you are explaining. SavageBoy, I know this is your alt, stop wining because you got put Under Review because of racial actions and bad behavior actions you did. If you dont want to be in Classibuild, there are many more servers out there. If you want to discuss about this more dm me - Matthew132#0895

stop talking about classicube like that AndrewPH made a good game if u dont wanna be here leave dont bring ur problems on classicube forums if u have a problem with classicube take it to the Discord DM"S

44 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

You know you could just stop playing there, right? There's plenty of other servers which are better.

I understand that Classibuild has had its issues in the past before me and even during my time there, although I can say we are improving and have finally gotten over selves organized. This is an alt for SavageBoy who has done many racial and non staff like things in which we put him Under Review.

1 minute ago, police_1234 said:

stop talking about classicube like that AndrewPH made a good game if u dont wanna be here leave dont bring ur problems on classicube forums if u have a problem with classicube take it to the Discord DM"S

He was talking about ClassiBuild a specific server.

1 minute ago, police_1234 said:

He's not talking about Classicube, he's talking about a server.

police_1234 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

1 minute ago, Matthew132 said:

I understand that Classibuild has had its issues in the past before me and even during my time there, although I can say we are improving and have finally gotten over selves organized. This is an alt for SavageBoy who has done many racial and non staff like things in which we put him Under Review.

oops

1 minute ago, Matthew132 said:

Your server's drama isn't something that I'm bothered about (or anyone is bothered about actually). Talk about it in DMs, no need to take it to the CC forum.

4 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

Your server's drama isn't something that I'm bothered about (or anyone is bothered about actually). Talk about it in DMs, no need to take it to the CC forum.

You make a point, I have given him my contact details and already reported him, this is all up to him now and ClassiCube staff.

59 minutes ago, bubblepop said:

were the racist things racial slurs? because in the /rules it said that you cant say racial slurs, admins using /say to use racial slurs should get them demoted or somethin

HeadStaff are looking into the issue if Admin or Mod abuse was used, from this point, no evidence is shown. This is an alt of SavageBoy, we have put him Under Review because of things he did which included racial slurs and unstaff like behavior.

You were banned fair and square, also toxic behavior and going against the rules of the server. You also griefed and built on other peoples builds without their permission first.

7 hours ago, CompassGlowstone said:

1. It is a unfair environment. When I first joined I was slapped and kicked and the admins used say on me and made me say racist things. I did not feel welcome. 
  2. MODS ARE TREATED UNFAIRLY. The owner said mods are only useful for moderating the chat. THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED.
  3. WHENEVER I BUILD A ADMIN+ UNDOS IT. Whenever I build some admin+ undo's it.
  4. They demoted me to sus just because I said we need mod rights

CompassGlowstone

You have been banned from ClassiBuild (Reason: Causing unneeded drama in the forums, toxicity, defying owner and co-owners, alt abuse [Rule 9], and not to forget grief) If you would like to appeal click here: https://forms.gle/qQyGnnEAbaPa9djJ6

WOW it should be shut down i had one of the admin give tons of coins so i could rank up and there is none of this stuff that you say happens it does not happen you the spammer and the one who complains about every thing if you have a problem then dont go in  and say darn lies about a sever