Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SwagJagson

MODS!

Mods wolud be a great idea to add to classicube you can add them in servers and singleplayer!

And I dont have ideas about how to add them in servers but you can think of a way to add it 🙂

In singleplayer on both PC and web client, there will be a apply mods section where you can add the mod!

Mods colud add things like ranged weapons, (guns or bows or crossbows or airbows)  swords, custom blocks (some servers already have custom blocks but we can use mods to get custom blocks on a server client that cannot add custom blocks) If the user plays the server that has mods he has the option to choose to download the mod or not so he can see it

(Like a texturepack)

If you call this dumb then let me tell you this I AM VERY NEW TO CLASSICUBE AND I USE WEB CLIENT ON MOBILE

Ok

I new to classicube, I dont know anything about this folder thing

I use web client on mobile so, is it for the PC app or what

25 minutes ago, crush_ said:

dude...

there's literally a folder for plugins.

Ok I just read this, I cant get plugins on web client, aw man! PC classicube app just gets the cool stuff,

9 minutes ago, SwagJagson said:

Ok I just read this, I cant get plugins on web client, aw man! PC classicube app just gets the cool stuff,

Any webclient, for every video game ever, is limited compared to the desktop counterpart. It's not really to create a system for mods that won't make the game unbearably slow on weak devices for the webclient.