Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloolgirl_wolf

Hello! i hope you guys all like 2021 Now! because its gonna be great!

Hello! i hope u guys are doing alright i just wanna make sure bc of covid i hope u guys are fine and have lots of fun on classic cube? <.>

download (1).jpeg

Btw Destin was not dating the girl he said hes a liar he told me?season 2 liar GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nividim was BANNED for this post by 123DontMessWitMe

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

a

1 hour ago, cloolgirl_wolf said:

Hello! i hope u guys are doing alright i just wanna make sure bc of covid i hope u guys are fine and have lots of fun on classic cube? <.>

download (1).jpeg

Btw Destin was not dating the girl he said hes a liar he told me?season 2 liar GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

who did he say her name was i have a suspicion of who it is

Thanks For Commenting It That Means alot and im sorry if you guys had covid19 or if any family members please tell them to get better i pray for them? breaking bad beyonce GIF

cloolgirl_wolf was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Make better posts - 3 days

Hi!? All of classic cube members I was at a server i dont know what its called but a person named Super_Noob said he hacks servers and he said i will hack Polices server next Please ban him if he does Thank You Bye?Season 2 Help GIF by NETFLIX

covid had affected us all. as a US army soldier I was sent home, and now playing classicube has helped me pass the time. my great grandfather who served in WWII died of covid. he was my inspiration to go in the military anyways. (in memory of robert fender)

On 1/11/2021 at 4:20 AM, xyrfz said:

Destin was hiting on me but i hope 2021 is a good year

He literally did that to everyone

Cocolate was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

yes

On 1/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, Matthew132 said:

He literally did that to everyone

WAit what???? lmao  i dont hit on any one 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, cloolgirl_wolf said:

i just want you guys to know my sister and grandma and mom had covid so please watch out for covid be safe you guys?Be Safe Oprah Winfrey Network GIF by David Makes Man

Awwww i feel bad but i hope they get better soon!