Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClassiCool

Come on into my server!

> 😏😏😏😎   <> classi.cool.domain <>

That's right. Have you heard of classi.cool.domain?

In this server, I provide:

• Many custom blocks (327 to be exact)
  • Freebuild, with and without custom blocks
  • Pixel art
  • Sandbox, to create contraptions in (VIP+ only!)
  • 2 Zombie Survival maps
  • 2 Lava Survival maps (1 Tsunami map)
  • A /main alias, /hub, because I prefer /hub
  • 3 Parkour levels
  • Rank up by performing good deeds
  • Different rank requirements for different commands

Join in right now, by finding the name of the server in the server browser.

(UK) classi.cool.domain -+- Factions and more!

Looking forward to see you there!

> 😏😏😏😎   <> classi.cool.domain <>

My server is running A-Ok. No errors inside MCGalaxy.

Server also shows up in the server browser.

1 minute ago, icanttellyou said:

Did you port forward your server and be sure that your firewall isn't blocking the port 25565?

2 minutes ago, icanttellyou said:

Then why I can not connect to the server?

image.png.f62330e05482b7a013212cda84bd9fd8.png

Oof. I'll try a different port.

Edit: IDK why people used to be able to join. Also, how do I see my IP and port?

Just now, ClassiCool said:

Are you sure your firewall is not blocking the port 25565 because some Linux distros have a firewall by default and are set up to block all ports like Fedora, openSUSE, and many others

1 minute ago, icanttellyou said:

Are you sure your firewall is not blocking the port 25565 because some Linux distros have a firewall by default and are set up to block all ports like Fedora, openSUSE, and many others

I'm using my computer's own port, 62083. I'm on Windows 10 and Norton is not blocking it.

13 hours ago, icanttellyou said:

Did you port forward your server and be sure that your firewall isn't blocking the port 25565?

chad daddy firewalls suck just port forward

13 hours ago, ClassiCool said:

Edit: IDK why people used to be able to join. Also, how do I see my IP and port?

I'm guessing that you restarted the router and your ipv4 changed. You might need to port forward again

12 hours ago, megaboi said:

I'm guessing that you restarted the router and your ipv4 changed. You might need to port forward again

Server worked yesterday

Anyone still able to join? From web client or downloadable executable? My server keeps breaking.

Edit: I used https://www.canyouseeme.org/ to see if my port works and it worked. However, in the console, I saw someone with the ip of 52.###.###.### try to join my server twice but failed. None of the people I know quite well on the server have this ip. If you tried to join my server and you're from Virginia, please contact me.

Edit 2: It's just a bot.

4 hours ago, ClassiCool said:

Anyone still able to join? From web client or downloadable executable? My server keeps breaking.

Edit: I used https://www.canyouseeme.org/ to see if my port works and it worked. However, in the console, I saw someone with the ip of 52.###.###.### try to join my server twice but failed. None of the people I know quite well on the server have this ip. If you tried to join my server and you're from Virginia, please contact me.

The IP might be from that website which checks if your port is open, also your server might be breaking because you are not opening direct ports and instead send a request to the router for the port to be open which could be a random port that isn't set on the server.

Yuri_Kai was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: One-word posts WILL get you banned! - 4 hours

hi