Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheAwesome98

I’m not hacking, but everyone says im speeding and clipping

Question

I’ve gotten banned for exploiting, but im not  using a modified client (other than the shaders I’m using). Does anyone know why everyone thinks I’m hacking? I’ve a really slow internet connection with bad ping, is that it?

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, AndrewPH said:

what about the hack-bypassing client modifications you were trying to get working?

What do you mean by hack-bypassing?

Stop feigning ignorance. You modified your client to ignore the hacks rules present in maps, which allows you to fly in maps (like the one below) that aren't supposed to allow it.

screenshot_2021-01-02-13-46-59.png

unknown.png

On 1/3/2021 at 12:58 AM, Goodly said:

Stop feigning ignorance. You modified your client to ignore the hacks rules present in maps, which allows you to fly in maps (like the one below) that aren't supposed to allow it.

screenshot_2021-01-02-13-46-59.png

unknown.png

first of all, that first one is a completely different client, second, that bottom photo is a CHANGED LIST. you cant even read code apparently, so shut up. EDIT: and even if i was feigning ignorance, why in the fuck would i post this???

On 1/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Destin242 said:

@Goodly I have been looking at that top picture for a hour and understand wtf  it is

I was using something called PerfectJump which i programmed wrong and it looks like i'm flying directly up (I was hacking in this picture, but i'm not talking about that client, i'm talking about the default)

TheAwesome98 was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Flaming, calm down - 4 hours

5 minutes ago, Goodly said:

image.thumb.png.195721808aa1ec27e83a421d1ee0a161.png

image.png.1a89e1c2e6a61533ed13755ef803574d.png

i am talking about when i'm using the default client you moron