Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletchermed

Would a youtuber with a some what large amount of subscribers making a video on classicube be good or bad for classicube?

A few things classicube could benefit from something like this is more players, servers, and just a larger community.

But some things that classicube would not benefit from is more trolls, forum spammers, and griefers.

Does anyone else have any ideas of what might benefit or damage classicube if this happens?

It would be terrible short term but long term, after a few months, it would be very great because most of the bad actors would've gotten tired already.

imagine if koneko kitten did a video on classi cube but it would ruin the game community because filled of roblox players and some ogs will call it a mc old ripoff but koneko gets an skin already made for the contribution but dont worry koneko is a nice person 

On 12/30/2020 at 2:41 PM, MaeMay said:

imagine if koneko kitten did a video on classi cube but it would ruin the game community because filled of roblox players and some ogs will call it a mc old ripoff but koneko gets an skin already made for the contribution but dont worry koneko is a nice person 

i think this is what ur tryna say

Imagine if Konekokitten made a video on classicube, however it would ruin the game community because it would be filled with roblox players and some ogs/classic players will call it a minecraft creative ripoff

On 12/30/2020 at 5:19 AM, police_1234 said:

the developor need a system where they can dectect hackers so no one can hack anything in classicube

No, they don’t.

I think only Youtubers with a sensible enough audience can do this. If ClassiCube attracts too large of an audience, servers would be blocked up.

MaeMay was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: necro/flaming/why reply? - 7 days

On 1/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, Tou said:

i think this is what ur tryna say

Imagine if Konekokitten made a video on classicube, however it would ruin the game community because it would be filled with roblox players and some ogs/classic players will call it a minecraft creative ripoff

wasn't my text enough english? duh i hate you the fact you gotta comment it like its in facebook go make fun of someone else text you gimfreak

1 minute ago, MaeMay said:

how dare you trying to make fun of my big text? you gimfreak 

Can you not necro

2 minutes ago, aleksb385 said:

Can you not necro

what kind of necro you talking about lol

2 minutes ago, MaeMay said:

what kind of necro you talking about lol

Necro posting is where you attempt to revive dead threads. 

i asked same question my self and it will be REALY BAD. why you ask?

1) PPL will greaf

2) PPL will make hack clients

3) PPL will try to crash the servers

4) PPL when they acc get banned they will make a alt and greaf again (for NA2 staff that will be SUPER ANOING)

5) PPL will spam

6) PPL will make a LOT of lag

Mojang will shut down the CC SO THIS NEEDS TO BE HIDDEN