Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick11

IOS Develoment

Will you ever make a download for IOS? I really want to play on my iPad or iPhone because it’s only available for Android and computers. I don’t have any android devices too so I do play on computer but when can I play on iPad for classicube like android.

The web version of the game should already work fine on most iPhone and iPad devices

--

An iOS application is not really planned currently, mainly because unlike Android which at least offers the option of installing third party applications, iOS only allows installing from the app store. Publishing an application for the app store would require spending $100 per year for an Apple Developer membership,  without even the guarantee that such an application would be accepted onto the app store.

3 hours ago, UnknownShadow200 said:

The web version of the game should already work fine on most iPhone and iPad devices

--

An iOS application is not really planned currently, mainly because unlike Android which at least offers the option of installing third party applications, iOS only allows installing from the app store. Publishing an application for the app store would require spending $100 per year for an Apple Developer membership,  without even the guarantee that such an application would be accepted onto the app store.

Oh well can you maybe add all the features on iPad one day? I hope it could be good as the app but it would not be perfect but I hope to see most of the features added on it.

16 minutes ago, Patrick11 said:

Oh well can you maybe add all the features on iPad one day? I hope it could be good as the app but it would not be perfect but I hope to see most of the features added on it.

What features are missing from the webclient when used on an iPad?