stein38302

What would you do with 1,000,000 Dollars?

Buy all I needed like a house, food, and a bed. Buy a new PC (my pc has low memory but runs cc in browser well) and save the money that is left.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, epic_man89 said:

stare at it

Reveal hidden contents

maybe buy a couple games and some new consoles like the fuckin... atari jaguar

oh and spend it on a new pc that isnt complete fucking dogshit  (cant even play minecraft well on my pc.)

fuck them kids

That's Just dark

On 12/24/2020 at 10:45 PM, AndrewPH said:

I don't have any poles in my basement, I killed them all.

I'd pay off my house and invest most of the rest.

Mans really said "In die Gaskammer!"

I'd pay off my house mortgage in cash, buy a gaming pc, eat people, and get a nintendo switch.

And probably get a new house, too.

Invest in real estate, crypto, and a cafe. You know, it’s said that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. No matter any crisis, rich people would eventually become richer. How? They know how to deal with money. Have you ever played strategies? The more you invest, the more you get. So, I won’t spend this $1 million on candies, cars, etc. Instead, I’ll try to make $1 billion out of $1 million. I believe it’s possible. See, I’ve been trading for more than 8 years. I even remember when I first installed my metatrader 4 setup exe. That’s why I know how to deal with money. No matter how big it is. So, wish you good luck, guys. Be wise.

Edited by caylalalanne

33 minutes ago, caylalalanne said:

Invest in real estate, crypto, and a cafe. You know, it’s said that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. No matter any crisis, rich people would eventually become richer. How? They know how to deal with money. Have you ever played strategies? The more you invest, the more you get. So, I won’t spend this $1 million on candies, cars, etc. Instead, I’ll try to make $1 billion out of $1 million. I believe it’s possible.

I have a better idea

First things first, I would get a really good lawyer to help me make the arrangements. I would want to make sure the money is safe and in a reliable bank. Then I would divide it into different portions that I would spend on different investments and purchases. I would move, maybe buy a house, and give some money to my parents to fix their house and health. Then I would give some expensive presents to my friends and family. And I would leave some money for my daily usage. The rest would go to different investment funds to make me rich as an American rapper Rick Ross one day. I would make the money work for me.

Edited by thinkahw

On 12/25/2020 at 3:08 AM, stein38302 said:

So what would you do with 1,000,000 Dollars?

I would buy a house and Better Pc.

I would donate it to the poor, though can't help every single one of em it is still something. If I use this money for my own personal benefits or wishes, I'd end up like Notch: sad and lonely but rich

47 minutes ago, DimeDimovski said:

I would donate it to the poor, though can't help every single one of em it is still something. If I use this money for my own personal benefits or wishes, I'd end up like Notch: sad and lonely but rich

If you donate them to the poor, you'll end up sad and lonely but poor.

1 hour ago, crush_ said:

If you donate them to the poor, you'll end up sad and lonely but poor.

Not really considering I already have a respectable budget

13 hours ago, DimeDimovski said:

Not really considering I already have a respectable budget

So u r keeping all ur money and u think when u get a million u'll suddenly become charitable?

9 hours ago, crush_ said:

So u r keeping all ur money and u think when u get a million u'll suddenly become charitable?

Why wouldn't it be charitable?