Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClassiCool

How do I get music on my map?

Question

Hello! Another thing about my server, Sico Lounge. In NA2, I am able to put down a message block saying "Map Theme (youtube url)" and it will play that video. However, it doesn't seem to work in Sico Lounge. Is it a plugin or am I just being dumb? Also, another question here: are .wav and .mp3 files uploaded on Dropbox compatible with this feature? Because I do not want to upload 1 gigabyte of Terraria music for nothing because I assume that all of the videos online do not loop like the original files.

Edit: MCGalaxy 1.9.2.7 for those who didn't know from the last post I did on this thread

5 answers to this question

if you have the CEF plugin you can just use that: /client cef queue (song)

or just use /mb air %fMap theme: (link)

for people without cef

3 hours ago, henry242 said:

if you have the CEF plugin you can just use that: /client cef queue (song)

or just use /mb air %fMap theme: (link)

for people without cef

And you can download cef from here. Just make sure to select the proper OS, then move the file into /plugins in the CC directory.

13 hours ago, aleksb385 said:

And you can download cef from here. Just make sure to select the proper OS, then move the file into /plugins in the CC directory.

Error loading plugin. See error logs for more information.

-------------------------
----01/12/2020 19:39:54 ----
Type: BadImageFormatException
Source: mscorlib
Message: Could not load file or assembly '5102592 bytes loaded from MCGalaxy_, Version=1.9.2.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Target: nLoadImage
Trace:    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMarkstackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, Boolean fSkipIntegrityCheck, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore)
   at MCGalaxy.Scripting.IScripting.LoadAssembly(String path)
   at MCGalaxy.Plugin.Load(String path, Boolean startup)
Source: 
Trace: 

I'm using the Windows x86_64 version

Case closed. I was dumb. 😐 Turns out it works without a plugin.

8 minutes ago, ClassiCool said:

Error loading plugin. See error logs for more information.

----01/12/2020 19:39:54 ----
Source: mscorlib
Message: Could not load file or assembly '5102592 bytes loaded from MCGalaxy_, Version=1.9.2.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Target: nLoadImage
Trace:    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMarkstackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, Boolean fSkipIntegrityCheck, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore)
   at MCGalaxy.Scripting.IScripting.LoadAssembly(String path)
   at MCGalaxy.Plugin.Load(String path, Boolean startup)
Source: 
Trace: 

I'm using the Windows x86_64 version

Case closed. I was dumb. 😐 Turns out it works without a plugin.

The plugin is for the client, not the server

Also, I've answered the second question myself: mp3s don't work. I haven't tried Dropbox ones though. And my new question is: can I use .mp4s from my Dropbox?