Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewPH

A Giving of Thanks

Hello, and welcome back to The Front Page.

It's that time of year that some people say they are thankful for a lot of stuff that they don't actually talk about at all the rest of the year.

I'm thankful for my site management team, @123DontMessWitMe, @Goodly, and @UnknownShadow200. They're the real rockstars keeping the Discord and Site under control most of the time, while I'm off harassing the local petting zoo animals.

I couldn't find any Thanksgiving-themed builds to showcase here, so here are a bunch of random Thanksgiving cooking tips.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you for all the excellent tips, my friends! This Thanksgiving will certainly be a holiday to remember.

What are you thankful for? Comment on this post and share with the class.

lmao it's not even a tip, but okay i feel like i need to rephrase it, so...

"Pro Tip: Ask yourself before you do anything"
"are you going to cook?"
"are you sure you want to cook?"
"are you the one who ACTUALLY CAN cook?"
"if you are sure about that it's okay and you can start, yay"

uhm, Happy Thanksgiving, however i don't celebrate it in my country :P

I am very thankful of you, AdrewPH, for creating this community, and for hosting and managing it with your own time and money. Also, to 123 and cookie/eddynetweb, for hosting 9 billion different servers. Also to Unk, for creating the excellent client. Also to Good, for being owner of such a great server, only wavering on that one time that I remember in my almost four years of playing. Also to Venk and Mappy01, for being owners of amazing servers.

I'm thankful for my parents, as annoying as they might be, and I'm thankful for the Classicube Community, And to Goodly, for hosting the best Classicube Server I've played on.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am UNthankful of AndrewPH's new pfp because baby yoda is gay and original yoda is bad ass and AndrewPH is bad ass but how can he be bad ass if he has a baby yoda pfp.

angry family guy GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, Destin242 said:

I am UNthankful of AndrewPH's new pfp because baby yoda is gay and original yoda is bad ass and AndrewPH is bad ass but how can he be bad ass if he has a baby yoda pfp.

angry family guy GIF by HULU

that's actually my oc, Yoga.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:19 PM, HeckenFricken said:

sonic oc

oh no

sonic oc = run for ur life

well most of the time

there are good ones if u look deep enough