Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SwagJagson

How to create a server without port-forwarding?

You can't host a public server without port forwarding, you can still host a LAN server though. 

If you feel like you're too young to port forward, you should also feel like you're too young to host a server.

41 minutes ago, crush_ said:

You can't host a public server without port forwarding, you can still host a LAN server though. 

yeah

i mean admittedly some isps put you behind a firewall and don't let you portforward (mine charges extra for opening the firewall)
if that's the case you'll either need to host it on a proper server/vps (cheapest i've seen is like $3) or use something like zerotier or hamachi ew which lets you connect via their server to other users of the same software at the cost of ping

Multiple people in ClassiCube community have also had luck with creating a temporary server via ngrok.

Just note that you generally won't be able to use the standard server list with heartbeat without a full proxying service

If you have a router, you can port forward it, after port forwarding it, Run ur "Server Software" and it will appear in the Classicube.net Server list

temporary.png.0da65a63b748ca93b82f151ebfd4a52c.png

This server list. (Please view the image)

If you don't have a router, i recommend you to ask an Hoster, like Kamino. (Note: You can contact him in Discord. If you are underage to get in Discord, then you can find him in-game, If you aren't underage, then Click here to enter Discord, I recommend you Download the Discord Apk (or Desktop client) because the web client is a bit laggy, bad, etc).

Or, just Click here to request for a eddynetweb hosting. You know what i mean. Eddynetweb accepted many people, but i don't know why my request is being denied.

It's impossible creating a server without Port forwarding it. If you port forward a Classicube Server, it will appear in the server list and everyone can connect.

Also, You can share your IPv4 address and use MCGalaxy to host. (Reply from Rubiktor012).

•