Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SwagJagson

any clean servers that are active? (servers where you arent allowed to cuss in) ore maybe you can make one?

Ok i HATE servers where you are allowed to cuss! in i wish there was a popular kid-friendly server, there is not a single server that pepole are not allowed to swear in that i know of that has pepole playing it, I NEED A SERVER THATS NOT MATURE AND PEPOLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWEAR IN, and that you can play using online client, there are children playing this game that are under 17, so is there a popular server where you arent allowed to swear in? Or maybe, you can MAKE ONE! So if you make a server that you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWEAR IN, i would most likley want any of you make it a freebuild server, where you can build anything you want! :) or make it however you want it! Or you can tell me any popular servers that pepole are not allowed to swear in?

17 minutes ago, crush_ said:

DerpNation?

I checked the server list and i CANNOT find derpnation i maybe missed it

1 minute ago, SwagJagson said:

I checked the server list and i CANNOT find derpnation i maybe missed it

You can search for server by typing the name in the white rectangular box in the desktop client.

[BLACKJACK] {MegaNation} DerpNation is the full name

3 minutes ago, crush_ said:

You can search for server by typing the name in the white rectangular box in the desktop client.

I play on mobile using web client, sorry

4 minutes ago, crush_ said:

Oh wait a sec I FOUND IT OMGGG

I think if I've made a server, it will not allow swearing, not even a single word. In addition, I would censor some over-spammed meme words and every existent slur too.

1 hour ago, awab4444 said:

I think if I've made a server, it will not allow swearing, not even a single word. In addition, I would censor some over-spammed meme words and every existent slur too.

Have you ever seen ****'s Bizzare Adventure?

Almost every single server on this game is not family friendly one way or another. I'd just stick to singleplayer or a small private server with friends.

25 minutes ago, brickster said:

Almost every single server on this game is not family friendly one way or another. I'd just stick to singleplayer or a small private server with friends.

MegaNation servers are supposed to be family-friendly, I think. Swear words are filtered and stuff.

DerpNation is sorta dead. And MegaNation is also not a thing now. If a consistent number of players joined, maybe it will be risen from the dead.

I'd love to create a server but my computer doesnt run 24/7 :O

I can't be online but does anyone has a filter that bans anyone that says 5 curse words?

1 minute ago, anger_bee said:

I'd love to create a server but my computer doesnt run 24/7 😮

I can't be online but does anyone has a filter that bans anyone that says 5 curse words?

There is currently no such way to automatically ban people for swearing.