Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ceynolimit

UpDated On CeyNoLimit

ceynolimit was BANNED for this post by AndrewPH

Ban Reason: Despite the big red and yellow warning, you still posted in the wrong section - 4 hours

Your Boy is about to be living forever.But just keep yo notifications on so you don't miss nothing.NO CAP!!!!Jason Clarke Hello GIF by Originals

ceynolimit was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Every single post you've made has been rude, obnoxious, and childlike. Banned - 30 days

Bro what does my posts have something to do with you,if you don't wanna see the shit that i post don't comment OKAY!!!! It's that simple to yall.You see im not doing shit or saying shit to yall so please mind your business and stay in yall place THANK YOU!😈😈😈😈😡😡😡😡😡😡

Yall Always banning shit that i post or do yall are 3 year old's grow up!!!!!!!!

Jealous Ass People!I hope yall know what yall doing because like i always say KARMA IS A BITCH!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😂😂😂

Seth Meyers Karma GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ceynolimit was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: Permabanned

Lol I'm back but 2021 Good Vibes only No Cap!!So i dont wanna see no hate or bash things in my comments.Also im trying to put people on my new gaming channel.

police_1234 was BANNED for this post by Goodly

Ban Reason: You should have noticed the offending user was already perma banned and your reply was pointless - 1 hour

again stop posting stuff in classicube central if its not classicube central related