Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cube2009guy

GoodBlox is GOOD

On 11/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, 123DontMessWitMe said:

Looks kind of like a downgraded version of this real cool game called Roblox. You should try that out.

Well no you are actually dead wrong. Goodblox is a 2009 revival/ old roblox so users can experience the old/ classic/ og (or however you wanna put it) its so users can experience the old roblox. How do i know this? well ive been playing roblox for a long time so i know, alot of stuff about it. 

I mean, you are allowed to have your opinion, but it's called Goodblox, not Roblox, pretty sure its not the same thing. You should try Roblox, it appears to be a much better game in my opinion.

I've only started playing quite recently, and I can say with 70% confidence, that Roblox is a good game.

image.png

Thank you for coming to my TEd talk.

8 hours ago, 123DontMessWitMe said:

I mean, you are allowed to have your opinion, but it's called Goodblox, not Roblox, pretty sure its not the same thing. You should try Roblox, it appears to be a much better game in my opinion.

I've only started playing quite recently, and I can say with 70% confidence, that Roblox is a good game.

image.png

As i mentioned in my post, Ive been playing roblox for many years and not to mention the names are the same so people can come to the game and play it.

8 hours ago, 123DontMessWitMe said:

image.png

As i mentioned in my post, Ive been playing roblox for many years and not to mention the names are the same so people can come to the game and play it.

AND i've been playing roblox for about 12 years and im pretty sure i know what im talking about.

iAND i've been playing roblox for about 10 years and im pretty sure i know what im talking about.