Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daeslender

Minecraft will now requiere a Microsoft account to play

Honestly, Mojang can absolutely go fuck themselves. And Microsoft too, of course! No-one gets left behind here. They just had to get their filthy hands into the game one way or another, and Mojang just had to suck their dicks as much as they could. "But Daes, stop complaining, you just have to click a few buttons!" Yeah and you can also just stick a few pencils up your ass, let's see how much fun you have with that. This is annoying, and it should've never crossed Mojang's minds.

Usually I'd say I'd like to hear your opinions on this, but if you don't agree with me you're wrong and you should go and put your head inside a buffalo's ass.

I agree this is totally unnecessary I literally just bought java edition and we the people didnt need to have it. Its mcpe all over again.

lol profanity, also its not that bad because you get the free cape. (yes the cape is all that matters)

17 hours ago, oink said:

lol profanity, also its not that bad because you get the free cape. (yes the cape is all that matters)

Stuff like this makes me want to pour every single cleaning product I can find in my house down my throat, and hopefully have a long and painful death.

Honestly I don't think it's a bad move unless they are changing Java (which they probably will, and I don't know how muting/blocking certain players could work together with server chat plugins). The cape is practically meaningless since everyone will get it though, but it is a nice thing. I just hope my MS account doesn't get terminated (which might result in me losing access to Java).

On 10/30/2020 at 3:32 PM, aleksb385 said:

and I don't know how muting/blocking certain players could work together with server chat plugins).

Probably will only work with realms or with the default chat.

2 hours ago, jshtab said:

Probably will only work with realms or with the default chat.

Fair enough, but that defeats the purpose of realms